News Arnaud - Page 187 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #2791
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Arnaud

It's not like davis cup was a full time job ! lol
But yes, he will have time to find something else to do. That's a bit weird, he speaks eloquently, he's talkating and at ease at tv, but I don't imagine him as a consultant during the matchs, as Dip or Boetsch do. To comment the points, the technic, the tactic, is not his cup of tea. Arnaud it's Arnaud, he's a bit crazy, he needs moving.
I heard like you about MonteCarlo, but I guess it's just a test, and it's because Dip can't comment. That's all.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #2792
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He's doing the comments on France 4 as said before http://pluzz.francetv.fr/videos/tenn...,80530425.html

I just tried to watch the match because it was Benoit and listen to Arno. He's not very talkative, he's not commenting al the points what I found nice. He's doing some technical comments which are not bad and interesting. Then he sould be less shy and talk a bi more giving some anecdotes and more info I think he should also find a less monotonous voice. He's funny and should let this appear on his comments I miss the funny Arno since he's captain
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #2793
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't hear him, but I think he doesn't speak like the captain when he comments. I guess he's just shy because it's something new for him, it's more serious to comment a match, he works for tv, he doesn't talk only as Arnaud Clément, he represents the channel.
Arnaud is a funny and crazy guy but he's also shy on some occasions.
But of course, it would be better if he was funny and talkative.
Allez Arnaud, lache-toi !!!

Guy Forget
Old 04-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #2794
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Arno replaces DIP at the french tv for Roland Garros comments http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-...117320093.html
Old 04-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #2795
country flag Marine

YES !!! Arnaud everyday during 2 weeks
I'm sure he will be more and more relax (= funny) during the tournament.
I guess Dip stoped because he's the new DTN ??

Guy Forget
Old 04-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #2796
country flag soulage

Yes it's surely because of new DIP job as it starts the 1st of July so many things to deal with Hagelauer during Roland Garros. When he left he surely give the name of his friend.

I'll post in few minutes a interview of Arno where he speaks a little bit about that comments on french TV then I'm not sure he can be be very funny with Chamoulaud or Brabant I mean those guys are not funny Arno needs a partner to be funny
Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #2797
country flag Marine

True. But I like both though.
I'd see him more on the "terrasse" with Laurent Luyat

Guy Forget
Old 05-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #2798
country flag soulage

Arno has played the two first ties of the interclubs with Country Club Aixois. It's in national 3 and he played against a 0 last week and a -4/6 today. He played also doubles. I found this funny an cool He won't be able to compete next ties because of his work for France Television at Roland Garros

Pisc from today https://twitter.com/MaevaFabre/statu...799424/photo/1

Old 05-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #2799
country flag Marine

Merci. C'est quoi ce look Arnaud ?????

Guy Forget
Old 05-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #2800
country flag soulage

The body falls apart Not his best look for sure
Old 05-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #2801
country flag soulage

They made a Rexona advert to meet the team It seems that they didn't realise France lost for the year http://tennis.rexona.fr/

Old 05-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #2802
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe for next year already?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #2803
country flag Marine

"On n'est pas prêt là; on n'est pas prêttttttttttt ??!!!!"
...ben non ils l'étaient pas !

Guy Forget
Old 05-27-2013, 05:56 PM   #2804
country flag Marine

I'm watching Monfils/Berdych, Arnaud is commenting (his first match of the tournament). He's not lucky, it's a long match, and he looks quite bored ! lol
He's not bad but he's too much serious, he only talks about technical/tactical things, doesn't dare to give his opinion about the other matchs when Luyat gives the resultats of the other matchs, doesn't dare to joke etc...
I think he's at ease but still shy.
He should comment with Dip (I know it's unpossible), ça partirait vite en vrille (Crazy Arnaud would be back) !

Guy Forget
Old 05-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #2805
country flag soulage

Arno is the guest of avantage Leconte tonight but I can't see the show The EurosportPlayer is not showing Roland Garros this year due to rights problems

Monfils Berdych was a good tennis match I don't think he was bored But yes h's very serious and not funny as he can be normally. He's on control a little bit like he's since he's captain.

From the France 4 replay