Question with credits - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question with credits

From what do you take this credits and how much?

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 115 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 67 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) RU : Sarasota CH (with Litotes), Mohammedia CH, Manta CH (with Daniel_amr)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 9:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question with credits

Martin I'm not sure I understand your question, but the Credits build up as you post. How much it builds up depends on post length and number of posts done by the poster. This post before I have added this information took me from 7,024.73 to 7,031.73 and since I have made the post longer it will even give more Credits. You can see how much Credits have been added by looking at the amount of Credits I have now after doing this post.

Last edited by Mae : 04-19-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I think perhaps he's looking for the "menu". Like this:

Posting is 2,5 credits for a non-premium member and 5 for a premium. Everything is double if you're premium.

Voting in a poll is 1 or 2

Opening a thread is... 10 or 20? (I am unsure, haven't really noticed when I open one)

Others posting a post in a thread you opened is 1 or 2

....and so on.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:36 AM   #4
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Markus I couldn't remember the "menu" and I also think there is a difference in the amount based on what section of the Forum you are posting in, but I'm not sure about that?

Old 04-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #5
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Thanks Markus I couldn't remember the "menu" and I also think there is a difference in the amount based on what section of the Forum you are posting in, but I'm not sure about that?
Could be. I have not made an attempt to find out everything about this, I've just noticed a thing or two. Like this post will give me an additional 5 credits. And it also gave threadstarter Marto 1 extra credit. Which shows you don't get "double credit" for being a mod, only for being a premium member.

I will post further discoveries here if I make any.

This is to see if I get more for editing a post.....and I do. The 1st edit gave me an additional 2 points (your seven is 5 for the post and 2 for the edit) the 2nd edit gave me an extra 0,96, the 3rd an extra 0,14....and the 4th an extra 2 again! I really don't see why. I suppose it has something to do with time spent, as the 2nd was short and the 3rd very short indeed, yes, the 5th edit also gave me 2 credits after I spent some time on it. Could be length or writing as well as time spent, will check that now....yes, definitely length of writing. Took as long, wrote little, got 0,04 credits. Interesting!

Last edited by Litotes : 04-21-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:15 AM   #6
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Test

Ha! I only got 3,08 points for writing "test". The 5 points I assumed you get for writing a post is only a maximum, not a given. It starts at 3 and then adds 0,02 for each character you use. Use 100 characters and you've reached max and get 5 points. Everything above 100 is superfluous in a credit sense. Interesting.

Last edited by Litotes : 04-21-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

All right Markus now go post in all the major sections of MTF and see if you get different results. I know how that curious mind of yours works

Old 04-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Well, it turns out I get 22 credits for opening a vBookie market. I'm not sure if I get the same for opening a thread elsewhere, I am loth to open one just to find it, I'd have to have a real reason to do so.

The amount of credits you get for posting appears to be the same everywhere.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:02 AM   #9
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Well, it turns out I get 22 credits for opening a vBookie market. I'm not sure if I get the same for opening a thread elsewhere, I am loth to open one just to find it, I'd have to have a real reason to do so.

The amount of credits you get for posting appears to be the same everywhere.
That is interesting because I'm sure at one point there was a difference in the amount of credits you got depending on where you did your posting! I guess that could have changed over time. No I wouldn't want you to open a thread without a "real" reason to do so! I'm sure you will keep it in the back of your mind and whenever you do have a real reason to open a thread you will remember it

Old 08-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #10
country flag duke tennis

duke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond reputeduke tennis has a reputation beyond repute

What can you use credits for?.
duke tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #11
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke tennis View Post
What can you use credits for?.
Their main use is for vBetting. We have a vBookie section.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/vbookie.php?

Here you can bet, and if successful you will win more credits. If unsuccessful, you will lose them. No money are involved.

They can also be donated to other users if you have no interest in vbetting.