Nadal: 'I'm not the favourite' - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #166
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal: 'I'm not the favourite'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mug View Post
I'm not disagreeing with that. Frankly, it's your use of hyperbole that is disturbing. I'll repeat myself again, since you consistently ignore what I'm saying: you are essentially judging the nature of a human being based on a harmless, inoffensive remark. I hardly think Nadal is a humble saint, but to go this far is ignorant and plain vapid. I actually agree to you to some extent, but your belligerence towards the issue is the problem.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2013, 01:45 AM   #167
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
That's right. Provide a small little icon as a subtle way to concede defeat. Continue damaging the sport, ignoramus.
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:48 AM   #168
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly can't think up of any replies to back up his opinion so just resorts to facepalming.

Disgusting muger troll.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:57 AM   #169
country flag Han Solo

Han Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Are you stupid or just plain blind?

I was replying to Federer fan girl Dexterje so if you want to blame any one for this, blame him
Neither.

Problem is you continue to do this, bringing in Federer to threads that are nothing to do with him. It's annoying.
Han Solo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #170
country flag Han Solo

Han Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Lol if you think mind games is a bad thing then you are more deluded than I first thought.

Also please find me some examples of Nadal cheating.

And if you want to bring up gamesmanship remember when Federer tried gamesmanship against Murray in Shanghai. One drop of rain and Muger called for the umpire to stop the match, which was a blatant attempt to throw Murray's momentum.
And there you go again...

Edit: Incidentally, I am aware of the irony in posting about people going off topic, thereby going off topic further...

Last edited by Han Solo : 04-18-2013 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Addition
Han Solo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #171
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mug View Post
That's right. Provide a small little icon as a subtle way to concede defeat. Continue damaging the sport, ignoramus.
I'll leave that to dull
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions
Old 04-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #172
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Neither.

Problem is you continue to do this, bringing in Federer to threads that are nothing to do with him. It's annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
And there you go again...

Edit: Incidentally, I am aware of the irony in posting about people going off topic, thereby going off topic further...
Fact is, I wasn't the first person to bring up Fed, so yeah, I could understand your point if it was me who started bringing the old swiss up, but it wasn't.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:41 AM   #173
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
I'm not confusing you with anybody bro and it's hardly "sensitive" to note 8 of your last 10 posts deal with Nadal (I just verified it) and that's hardly unusual for you...and yea, they are rants.

Face it: hate is the flip side of a love that dares not say its name. You are the dude in a deep man-crush with Rafa who unceremoniously spurns your advances.
lol.

I just said it, I almost always post about the big 4. I almost never post outside GM. GM is my home. And this is the clay season, dude, Nadal threads are everywhere in GM. Of course my last posts are Nadal heavy. And you 'verified' my post history just confirm that you are sensitive. I'm sorry, if I hit a nerve, man. Just having fun.

And no, those aren't rants. It's because you're sensitive about Nadal, you feel that those are rants.

I don't hate Nadal. But, maybe you're right, though. Maybe, I do in fact love him. I guess I needed a sensitive guy to really open my eyes. Thank you. I'm gonna start composing my love letter to him, now.
paseo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:07 AM   #174
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

There are 3 fundamental laws of this thing we call "life": Nadal winning Monte Carlo, Nadal picking his ass during every point, and Nadal never being the favorite.

Pay your respects to the vultures....
hipolymer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #175
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa says 'leave it to historians' oh boy. Could somebody come to Calgary and shoot me right now ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anCS8U9mMQA

Last edited by Alex999 : 04-18-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #176
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsonga will beat him. You can quote this later.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #177
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
Because you called me a moron?
And he was 100% right

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #178
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly Whenever you get owned, all you can do is post facepalms and preach robotic mindless buttshit hate to Nadal. Hurt?
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #179
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Honestly Whenever you get owned, all you can do is post facepalms and preach robotic mindless buttshit hate to Nadal. Hurt?
That's exactly what Magician used to do. It's unreal this clown is still not perma banned.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #180
country flag Honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
There are 3 fundamental laws of this thing we call "life": Nadal winning Monte Carlo, Nadal picking his ass during every point, and Nadal never being the favorite.
Actually there are 4 laws. You left out Nadal always injured when he loses.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
23 consecutive slam SF
3/4 slams on 3 occasions