Ye Olde Castle Volume 63 - Punky loves the Amish folk! - Page 100 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #1486
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Volume 63 - Dooooobbbbaaar with us this Spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
no bc they deal with workerrs and less contact with the ppl, i like the human part of it.

the parking near mt branch costs a lot so when a client needs to take his new credit card i tell him call me 2 minutes b4 u come i will come out, give u ur new card and Sign u on the necessary forms cuz i dont want u to pay on the parking for 2 minutes of talk.

i cant do stuff like that if im a big boss....or can i?
i dont want to change
You can't do that if you're the boss, I'd imagine. Though I'm no expert on the subject. It might be as boss you could advance to more important clients and still have people contact apart from underlings.

Anyway, as much as you've said you don't like your current job advancing in it would not be my first priority if I were you, especially if you fear losing the job element you're most comfortable with now. But it will of course also depend on the alternatives.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #1487
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

im not scared of losing my jo, i can stay 5 years without one..

i think its important to work, for yourself and to fill ur day, a person needs to do something.

i have other options but im waiting after i will come back from my trip.

my MBA will be a great help in the search

maybe i should leave everythibg and travel to Norway?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #1488
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't talking about losing your job period, just losing the part of your job you like most.

I too could manage without a job for a few years, but I have no desire to. I agree with you - it's important to have something to do.

If you want to live here you'll need more than a MBA, you'll also need a MCT - Master of Cold Temperatures. As mush as I'd love to have you in my country I fear you wouldn't like it here
Old 04-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #1489
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

i will miss the part when im helping the ppl, i cant help all of them bc they need to help themselves but i can change and teach them, my boss is a good person so he rarely say no

i dont have that degree, i was found Not fit i have MHT but thats worth nothing in ur country..
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #1490
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

A MHT is much, much more useful where you live, even though a MCT could come in handy occasionally, so you made the right choice. Or your body made the right choice for you.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #1491
country flag Punky

its my body mostly

some of my friends love the winter, one of my Ex's juat love staying inside and watch the winter, i couldnt stay inside i have way energy for those stuff.

besides i was born in a hot day in august so its in my blood

im not sure i told u this but i love ur name

Old 04-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #1492
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I was born in December myself. So I got used to the cold early.

I believe you did mention once you like my name, as I like yours Either version
Old 04-18-2013, 08:31 AM   #1493
country flag Punky

what is ur fav name? if u have one?

i like Biblical names or who have a history on their side, i love kings names, i love the name Christian, david, Daniel, the three angels.

i dont like the name moses or saul

I like the versions to Frank, Francis, Francesco or john, Jonathan, Yehonatan

Old 04-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #1494
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I've always liked Rebecca. Also Anastasia. Not for any reason besides I think they sound nice. Lots of names sound nice to me, but they are closest to being a favourite.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #1495
country flag Punky

i think Daniel and Jonathan are my fav

Michael is another beautiful name

markus is there ppl in Norway, with names from Norse mythology?

Old 04-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #1496
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Yes, several. I had a classmate with the name of Odin when I was at school. Tor/Thor is the most commonly used, but many of them are in use. Including the feninine ones, like Frřya and Siv, and the not-so-nice ones like Loke (Loki).
Old 04-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #1497
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Hollaaaaa

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 124 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #1498
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, several. I had a classmate with the name of Odin when I was at school. Tor/Thor is the most commonly used, but many of them are in use. Including the feninine ones, like Frřya and Siv, and the not-so-nice ones like Loke (Loki).
that is beyond cool

hey my name is Tor
nice to meet u im Frřya

Old 04-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #1499
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Hollaaaaa

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old 04-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #1500
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Hollaaaaa
Martin
Closed Thread