I'm leaving MTF - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #76
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm leaving MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
Fantards leaving are no loss. It is the mindless Djokofedalurry crap that turns away decent posters on this forum, so every time another cheerleader leaves the forum is better off.

I would like it if every user who has a player's name in their username was confined to that player's forum.
Oh I adore draconianism! Can I add to what you've said?

Lets get rid of our avatars as well and use the one below for everyone. We can also assign numbers to each member because names such as "Caesar" are too individualistic, you'd be a number like 1452445. Also, immediate bans should be put in place for having a favourite player, or liking a particular style, because after all, it's proper sporting etiquette to like everyone and everything, and nothing.

You were gone for a while too. Those were good times.

Old 04-09-2013, 03:48 AM   #77
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

If racists like you are happier when I am not around then I am doing something right.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:36 AM   #78
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Boys if u wanna fight take of ur shirts, if not then ur making the girls in here sad, u fight but what is the benefited for us?

Anyway Nina move ur ass in here
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:21 AM   #79
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Boys if u wanna fight take of ur shirts, if not then ur making the girls in here sad, u fight but what is the benefited for us?
Punky, you want a male mud wrestling competition don't you? We're not pieces of meat you know.

@Caesar,
I am not a racist, I luv all of God's creatures as long as their interests don't conflict with mine. You know what I mean by that.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #80
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Punky, you want a male mud wrestling competition don't you? We're not pieces of meat you know.

@Caesar,
I am not a racist, I luv all of God's creatures as long as their interests don't conflict with mine. You know what I mean by that.
then how come you told me to remove my Ennis & Jack's avator, what they did privately do not affect you and they were also god's creatures?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 AM   #81
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Caesar,
That's how Hitler felt about the Jews until their interests started to conflict with his.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:39 AM   #82
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't figure out why people feel the need to announce their departure from an online forum. If you're fed up, just leave. Disappear into the distance. Make yourself scarce.

I willingly admit to once falling for the temptation of making a "goodbye" post (with the emphasis on post - and submitted to an already established tournament thread), though. It was addressed to the official Roger Federer forum, back in 2007. Not as a call for attention, or because I thought anybody would miss me or inquire about reasons for my leaving, but because I was provoked by the moderators' actions and felt compelled to give them a piece of my mind. Which I did. I haven't signed in since.

Having said all this, I'm always sorry to see a regular go, regardless of what I think of him/her. I can only echo Kat_YYZ' sentiment: This place can be whatever you choose to make of it.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

Last edited by kinski76 : 04-11-2013 at 04:17 AM.
kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:26 AM   #83
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prove it!!!!!

Lets see
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 04-11-2013, 04:28 AM   #84
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
That's how Hitler felt about the Jews until their interests started to conflict with his.
That's an unacceptable leap in logic, typically employed for character assassination (I'm not accusing you of doing that intentionally). Known as a Red-herring fallacy, or Reductio ad Hitlerum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

I think we had some brief exchanges in the thread about the war in the balkans, I made very heated comments about how I felt about the Turkish occupation of Serbia when Abraxas21 made light of the suffering there, I referred to his burka a few teams (turns out he's neither turk, arab, or persian...jokes on me). In the context of national self defence, now you understand what "conflicting with my interests" means.

@Mimi,

The comment I made to you, perhaps 4 years ago, was when I was at a breaking point with Filo V's graphic nonsense and abuse of fruit. You're sig didn't help. I have no problem with that statement now, if that's how you feel about. I'd say the site would be better served with a sporting reference but it's your call. Which reminds me that I need to be careful with my racy shenanigans with Punky , or I'll be just as guilty as Filo V. Anyways, I judge not, because I don't want to be judged! Simple as that. I'm sorry if I appeared to be a bully (I'm Serbian )

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 04-11-2013 at 04:35 AM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:30 AM   #85
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Prove it!!!!!

Lets see
Old 04-11-2013, 04:32 AM   #86
country flag Punky

Don't be shy!!'

Old 04-11-2013, 04:41 AM   #87
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Don't be shy!!'
You're tooo cute, funny, and clever. PM sent to tell you what I'm gonna do about it.

LMAO!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:47 AM   #88
country flag Punky

Quote:
You're tooo cute, funny, and clever. PM sent to tell you what I'm gonna do about it.

LMAO!
Reported for teasing!!!

Old 04-11-2013, 05:02 AM   #89
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
She only posted on Nole's forum, as she said she would.
Okay... Leaving MTF means she wouldn't post anywhere. MTF refers to the whole forum. She should've said that she wouldn't post on GM, NT etc except Nole Forum. This doesn't mean leaving MTF.

81 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 23 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote