Most Welcoming Countries for Tourists - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #136
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most Welcoming Countries for Tourists

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
China, Kazakshtan, Tunisia, South Africa (among the highest crime rate in the world) are all blue, but Japan is yellow?

Not to mention Central American countries like Honduras or El Salvador, which do have the highest crime rates in the world.

Odd, but who knows what methodology they used.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #137
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

The map is a result of the Canadian Government's advice to their people when traveling abroad. I actually find their website quite useful, and I think they base their advice of political stability, crime rates and crime against tourists. In Japan's case, I guess maybe it has to do with the natural disasters, the nuclear disaster, etc.. but that's just my take.

I generally agree with the map, regarding the countries I have visited of course.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:02 AM   #138
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
what about canada though? biggest scare of my life even tho it's supposed to be peaceful.
The biggest scare of my life was reading your post.

So lets get this straight. You ask a question which seems to be connected to a personal anecdote (which you don't have the sense to reveal), then, you skillfully summarize your thesis with a quality conclusion.

BTW, it takes a special person to get into trouble in canada troll. I've seen every corner.

DJOKOCOASTER
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #139
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Brazil more welcoming than the US?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Moonball Pusher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote