Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 117 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #1741
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The new Apple building looks cool with quite a few interesting features in it (from what I saw) but the price tag attached to the new structure (€ 5 billion) mid-economic crisis makes me think that the profit margins of Apple are insane.

Not that I didn't figure already that their profit margin must be huge but that building is just sheer and utter arrogant laughing-in-your face madness
A monument to their hubris, which will meet its inevitable nemesis.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #1742
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Chris!

Hilde has a thing for the Asian guys? Niiice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Actually that would be a good idea Maybe you use Skype?
Yep, I moved my msn contacts there, you let me know yours.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #1743
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

The integration with Windows Live Messenger with Skype has been appalling.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #1744
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

^^I agree

The opera was awesome, Jonas was so hot that you could fry an egg on it but sadly he was not in his best voice. He had had a cold these past days, even having to cancel the first two dates of the show, to the much dismay of opera goers ( and mine as I consider suicide after the Barcelona 2010 fiasco and then this ) and I suppose the Opera director gave him a blow job or something to make him sing last night but he was barely audible

But he looked good which is all that matters, really

The level of snobbery in the Opera audience was almost reaching Fed forum levels and I was about to have a fist fight to my chair neighbor

The caviar, fois gras and salmon sandwiches were very good. They were also lilliputian and very expensive So was the champagne glass.

I looked great in my new lace tunic and varnished leather bag.

I didnt like the production as a whole that much but the second act was great, acting and production wise. The singing was great from Kundry and Gurnemanz, so and so for Amfortras, good from the flower maidens and frankly embarrassing from JK. But he looked great, did I mention that?

The opera is a huge building with impressive Neo-Renaissance style decoration.

All in all, a very pleasant evening that I should repeat in October if I'm lucky
Old 04-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #1745
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

the niece looks like a pink angel, Hilde
Old 04-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #1746
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hilde has a thing for the Asian guys?
I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
the niece looks like a pink angel, Hilde
She does. Her brother (3,5 years older) is chuffed to bits with his little sister which is also quite cute to see.

Quote:
The opera was awesome, Jonas was so hot that you could fry an egg on it

Quote:
The level of snobbery in the Opera audience was almost reaching Fed forum levels and I was about to have a fist fight to my chair neighbor

What Opera piece did you see?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #1747
country flag acionescu

Parsifal by Wagner
Old 04-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #1748
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I do.
Me kinda too but don't tell that to anyone.

Andreea, you should definitely say once more that JK looked great. And you should thank the opera director I guess for giving him a blow job so he was on the stage at all.

What was the cause of the near fist fight?
Old 04-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #1749
country flag MariaV

Phew, Nalby (OK with the sidekick Zeballlos) won the doubles in 4. Where is Metis?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #1750
country flag MariaV

Nobody around? But LOL the Frenchies will never win the DC again. Poor crying Gillou though. Can Argies FINALLY win it before Nalby retires? *praying*
Old 04-08-2013, 09:20 AM   #1751
country flag acionescu

I think they are taking blow job lessons atm in order to have all their arguments covered when they'll try to convince DelPo to play the SF
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #1752
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I think they are taking blow job lessons atm in order to have all their arguments covered when they'll try to convince DelPo to play the SF
Hope Berdysh!t won't bother with the semis this year and the Argies won't lose the final again.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #1753
country flag acionescu

If it's Serbia in the final I think it will be on Parque Roca
Old 04-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #1754
country flag MariaV

Ajmo and vamos! If FatDave should lose another DC final I swear......
Old 04-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #1755
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how Argentina can win in the Czech Republic if Berdych is playing and del Potro isn't