Horacio ZEBALLOS - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-31-2012, 02:27 AM   #421
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Horacio ZEBALLOS

Zeba and RRH lost in the doubles SF 8-10 in the final set tiebreaker to Monroe/Sykut. Too bad but hopefully Horacio can make up for that with the singles title!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #422
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Barranquilla SF: Zeballos def. Sousa 7-6(6) 6-4

One more match to go!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 AM   #423
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Falla beat Zeba 4-6 1-6 in the finals of Baranquilla. Zeba had some elbow issues that affected him in the match and he didn't play well, but overall it was a great week for him. He has raised his ranking up to #117 with the result.

His next tournament is Houston next week. Hopefully he can have a good result there to be able to make the French Open MD directly!
Old 04-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #424
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Zeba qualified into Houston, defeating Naumann easily in R1, and Hernych in R2, coming from a break down in the second set and from *0-3 down in the third set to win 6-7(3) 6-3 7-5. In the MD, Horacio defeated Ungur 6-3 6-3 before playing a good match but falling short vs Isner 7-6(3) 4-6 2-6. He had chances to get a break in the second set and likely could have won from there but missed some opportunities. Unfortunate but still a great week regardless for Zeba. The loss to Isner does mean that Horacio will likely be forced to qualify into the French, but he will almost definitely have a high seed, and that's something he can take advantage of.

His next tournament is Sarasota next week on green clay. It should be a surface that suits his game, so hopefully he can have another successful week and get into the top 100!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:02 PM   #425
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

deserved bump for the moment of his career
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #426
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

ATP NEWS | February 10, 2013

World No. 73 Horacio Zeballos denied top seed Rafael Nadal a triumphant end to his first comeback event, topping the 11-time Grand Slam champion 6-7(2), 7-6(6), 6-4 to capture his first ATP World Tour trophy.

Zeballos notched his first Top 10 win in three attempts and in the process became the first left-handed player to defeat Nadal on red clay. He is the second first-time winner on the ATP World Tour this season, joining Australian Bernard Tomic, who triumphed on home soil at the Apia International Sydney.

“It's a dream for me,” said Zeballos. “To be able to play a final against Nadal was already good enough for me. It's a moment that will stay in my memory for the rest of my life.”

The 27-year-old Zeballos did not advance beyond the second round at any of the tour-level events he entered in 2012, but knocked off four seeded opponents this week en route to the title. In addition to Nadal, Zeballos upset fourth seed Pablo Andujar, fifth seed Albert Ramos and eighth seed Carlos Berlocq.

“I've worked really hard because I really wanted to be at this level,” Zeballos said. “For some months, I've been playing at a high level and I think I'm at the best moment of my career. I'm very strong physically and psychologically.”

Old 02-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #427
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Zeballos Talks About Reaching Vina del Mar Final

February 9, 2013 Horacio Zeballos comments on his semi-final victory against his countryman Carlos Berlocq on Saturday and reaching the final in Viña del Mar.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #428
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Vina del Mar 2013 Final Highlights

February 10, 2013 - Horacio Zeballos beats top seed Rafael Nadal in the VTR Open final to win his first ATP World Tour title. Video courtesy Vive Deportes and VTR.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #429
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Vina del Mar 2013 Sunday Zeballos Interview

February 10, 2013 - Horacio Zeballos talks about beating Rafael Nadal in Vina del Mar to claim his first ATP World Tour title.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 AM   #430
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Zeballos Looks Back On Winning Vina Del Mar Title

February 13, 2013 - Horacio Zeballos reflects on winning his first title in Vina del Mar this past weekend over Rafael Nadal on Wednesday in Sao Paulo. Video courtesy Brasil Open 2013.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 PM   #431
country flag Aletheian

Aletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond reputeAletheian has a reputation beyond repute

More highlights from the match between Nadal and Ze-balls :

That's just brutal trolling from Warlocq. Gave the mug hope by getting broken serving for the match, proceeded to gift match points, and when the moment is final, snatches the victory like a crocodile clamping down its leg on a struggling deer.
Aletheian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #432
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

my albun photo gallery sonyopen 2013 Horacio Zeballos

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oz68...0hsrsirr8vfw/4
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #433
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute

He lost 1R in Buenos Aires, reached QF in Acapulco where he hit the backcourt overhead, then 1r in IW and 2r in Miami. Nwxt week: Copa Davis.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #434
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horacio Zeballos talks with journalists during a press conference at Parque Roca stadium in Buenos Aires, on April 2, 2013. France faces Argentina in the Copa Davis World Group quarter finals in Buenos Aires on April 5 to 7.

Old 12-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #435
country flag fede37

fede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond reputefede37 has a reputation beyond repute

Hori comienza la temporada en el ATP 250 de Auckland, preparandose para Australia!
mucha suerte !!

Djokovic|Dimitrov|Murray|Hewitt
Pospisil|Sock|Kyrgios
fede37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote