Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 115 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #1711
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

It's about 1°C here at the moment but the sun is there even though she gives zero heat.

They predict about 20°C by half-April. Hard to imagine being able to go out without your fleece, scarf, winter coat, woolen hat, mittens, warm socks, boots,... I'll believe the 20°c when I feel it.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2013, 09:15 AM   #1712
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

The opera is tonight
Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #1713
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

The weather here

We bought wool mittens yesterday, I swear
Old 04-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #1714
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I was teasing, Andreea!

Wool mittens? Nooooooo, this I don't believe!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #1715
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

The opera is tonight

Have lots of fun, Andreea.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #1716
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

Have lots of fun, Andreea.
I'm sure she will. She supposedly has great seats too (they better be for that price).
Old 04-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #1717
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you have a good time, Andreea

These days it feels like I am working at two companies at the same time. I spend half the time at my own company's office and half the time at the client's office. I have my own desk there and everything. It's pretty nice except that it takes me about 50 minutes to get to the client office. I don't like spending that much time on commute but I suppose it won't last forever.

Anyway, a colleague of mine from the client team is on vacation right now in Korea. I asked her to bring back some books for me so I can't wait for her to come back
Old 04-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #1718
country flag MariaV

Evita, it's good to have some change.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #1719
country flag Castafiore

Romelu Lukaku is one of the football players I like to watch.

His father has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for assault and battery (or what we call "partner crime" over here). Apparently, he slapped his girlfriend hard a number of times, pushed her into the car boot and drove off at high speed.
What got him the prison sentence is the fact that Lukaku sr. didn't really think that this is anything bad or serious. Idiot.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #1720
country flag Castafiore

Evita, I'm assuming that when you say "commute", you mean by car. Right?

If it's public transport, you can use the 50 minutes to read. My commute (bike/train/metro) takes about 50 minutes from door to door but I don't mind since I read my newspaper in the morning and a book in the evening. The bike brings me in a good mood (it really does, weirdly enough), I take the train early enough in the morning to avoid school traffic so that I can have a seat. The only annoying part is the metro because that tends to be very crowded.

Which reminds me. When talking about trains, over here, they will say that your train is delayed when it's +5 minutes late. (so, they consider your train to be on time if it arrives less than 5 minutes later than scheduled). I was just reading yesterday, that in Japan, they measure delays in seconds, not minutes.
That's something I can't imagine. Throwing a tantrum because your train is 20 seconds too late.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #1721
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Evita, I'm assuming that when you say "commute", you mean by car. Right?
No, I don't have a car. I take either one bus or two buses (depending on their schedule) and then I have a 15 minute walk. This is the cheapest way so that's what I usually do. Sometimes I get out at a stop in the center and take a different bus or trolleybus that takes me closer (only 6 minutes of walking) but they don't come as often as the other buses and I need to buy a separate ticket for them so I only do that if the weather is really bad or if I happen to be at the stop at exactly the right moment. I think I have more than 50 bus/bus/microbus/trolleybus combinations to choose from so sometimes I even think for more than 20 seconds about which option would be the best in that particular situation

Reading is definitely not an option, I almost always have to stand. But I try using that time to listen to some Korean podcasts or to the Finnish radio so it's not totally wasted.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #1722
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
No, I don't have a car. I take either one bus or two buses (depending on their schedule) and then I have a 15 minute walk. This is the cheapest way so that's what I usually do. Sometimes I get out at a stop in the center and take a different bus or trolleybus that takes me closer (only 6 minutes of walking) but they don't come as often as the other buses and I need to buy a separate ticket for them so I only do that if the weather is really bad or if I happen to be at the stop at exactly the right moment. I think I have more than 50 bus/bus/microbus/trolleybus combinations to choose from so sometimes I even think for more than 20 seconds about which option would be the best in that particular situation

Reading is definitely not an option, I almost always have to stand. But I try using that time to listen to some Korean podcasts or to the Finnish radio so it's not totally wasted.

But 50 different combinations, heck, how do you choose from them? Do you have some app or route planner on a website or smth?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #1723
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

But 50 different combinations, heck, how do you choose from them? Do you have some app or route planner on a website or smth?
No, I just take what comes first I can take 4 or 5 different buses to get to the center but I have to remember which number bus I'm in because I have to get out at different stops depending on that. It also depends on how much of a hurry I'm in and how far I want to walk in the center and... Well, it's too complicated to explain
Old 04-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #1724
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Korean podcasts or Finnish radio? Lord...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #1725
country flag Castafiore

^

My niece just had a baby girl (2 weeks ago) and she looks just like a doll.

Last edited by Castafiore : 04-04-2013 at 03:06 PM.