Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #316
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Night Michel!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #317
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Night

I am half asleep myself It was a long day

Went to the Game of Thrones exhibit in NYC today I will post pics on Facebook later tonight. A friend of mine went on Saturday, waited in line for SEVEN HOURS and did not get in We only had to wait about 2 hours. Inside it was very small, but it was free so you can't really complain. They took your pic on the Iron Throne and printed you out a copy to take home (all for free) and there were a lot of costumes and swords and some props on display. It was cool, and worth the 2 hour wait I think, but no way would it have been worth the 7 hours

It was also unseasonably cold today so standing outside for 2 hours was not really great

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #318
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I saw who you went with on FB. She's not interested posting here anymore?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #319
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I saw who you went with on FB. She's not interested posting here anymore?
She really only posted in the Roddick and Kiefer forums in the first place

And there's not much activity in those parts nowadays Aww I miss Kiwi.

She still likes Rafa I think

But yeah I don't think MTF really interests her anymore.... and I think tennis less so too. She's more into NBA and Doctor Who and such

We were both trying to meet up with Kellie when she was out here, but we both missed her We were talking about that today.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #320
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

This was our favourite smilie to describe Kiwi
Old 04-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #321
#freeviktor

You know what was an awesome thread? I hate Kiefer. Until the mods moved it That was a complete thread take over

Old 04-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #322
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
You know what was an awesome thread? I hate Kiefer. Until the mods moved it That was a complete thread take over
That's really an awesome thread. Can we resurrect it somewhere? I think the newbies in this thread will really enjoy it!!!!

Warning for star, don't click on it.

Found it

Last edited by Lee : 04-03-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #323
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

And this post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #324
#freeviktor

Quote:
What is this even talking about I need to reread that thread

Old 04-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #325
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

And problems with moving threads by mod is not a modern day problem here

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=642
Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #326
#freeviktor

Quote:
And problems with moving threads by mod is not a modern day problem here

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=642
Exactly. History repeats itself.

Old 04-03-2013, 01:17 AM   #327
#freeviktor

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=132

That one just made me laugh out loud. I did used to have a crush on Lou Gehrig

Old 04-03-2013, 01:17 AM   #328
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

need to feed my boys.

Wait for your FB pics.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:20 AM   #329
#freeviktor

This entire thread brings back memories! Niti! My glory days on MTF

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=299 --- WTF I don't remember ever planning to go to Umag... and I never have. I had Balkan fever.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=341

Last edited by savesthedizzle : 04-03-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #330
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

arm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread