The Del Potro Chat Lounge - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-31-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Del Potro Chat Lounge

Old chat is almost at 5,000 posts....so we need a new one

Ideas for a title are always welcome
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Del Potro Chat Lounge

Hard to think of a name
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
Old chat is almost at 5,000 posts....so we need a new one

Ideas for a title are always welcome
I tried prior. Let's see if you get hassled by the same poster Would you like me to sticky this madame?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #4
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I tried prior. Let's see if you get hassled by the same poster Would you like me to sticky this madame?
yes please

I saw the other one.....I moved it

It's a chat thread......why would you get hassled?!

and the name...well....I was out of inspiration
Old 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes please

I saw the other one.....I moved it

It's a chat thread......why would you get hassled?!

and the name...well....I was out of inspiration
I was accused of closing the other one too soon as it had not reached 5000 posts and opening up a new one so I could get the vpoints. Like I use them and they mean something. And from a poster who never posted on the chat thread to begin with. Makes me really wonder sometimes about this place. But now you can have the points !
Old 04-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #6
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

And hopefully you will come up with a better title
Old 04-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #7
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
I was accused of closing the other one too soon as it had not reached 5000 posts and opening up a new one so I could get the vpoints. Like I use them and they mean something. And from a poster who never posted on the chat thread to begin with. Makes me really wonder sometimes about this place. But now you can have the points !
people are seriously still concerned about vpoints?!

I made this while I was admin...so I doubt I got any
Old 04-02-2013, 06:37 AM   #8
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
And hopefully you will come up with a better title
or anyone

oh dear....30sec between points..... I totally forgot about that
Old 04-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
or anyone

oh dear....30sec between points..... I totally forgot about that
I could have reminded you Guess not all mods are created equals. Welcome back to earth