Grigor in the US 2013 - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #226
country flag Berba

Berba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in the US 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
Despite the result and the obvious choke, I really enjoyed today's match. He was ripping winners for most of the 1st set and he went out with exactly the right gameplan. I understand people will be down about the DFs when serving for the set, but at least he is getting himself into these situations and it will just take some time for him to handle his nerves. I would far rather he lost like this than got blown off the court 6-2 6-2.
i agree with you. it is obvious that grigor has the game to compete with the best. he just needs to solve his mental problem which will happen eventually

GRISHO is the future

Sorry, Roger!
Berba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2013, 10:04 AM   #227
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor and Freddie answered #SonyInterview via Twitter:

(I removed twitter handles so it's easier to read

Q: for dimitrov,if you played in the mixed doubles, with whom (name of the girl or girls) ???
A: Freddie with Charlize Theron and Dimitrov with Monica Bellucci.

(He has a thing for cougar, hasn't he? Monica Bellucci???!!!! )

Q: for dimitrov, favorite sugarpova flavor?
A: quirky!

Q: What is the hardest transition on your own opinion hard court to clay, clay to grass or clay/grass to hard?
A: to go from hard court to clay. I'm not a natural mover on clay, my game is not built for the surface and it takes time.

Q: (For Grigor) So far, what do you think is your best match you had ever played?
A: our doubles match with Nielsen two days ago. In regarding singles, Rotterdam Davydenko was def one of the best matches.

Q: What will you do, Freddie to cheer up Grigor if Bulgaria ends up losing to Denmark in footy?
A: I will remind him that regardless that Bulgaria can't play Football he has game on the tennis court that will make Bulgaria proud.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #228
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post

Q: What will you do, Freddie to cheer up Grigor if Bulgaria ends up losing to Denmark in footy?
A: I will remind him that regardless that Bulgaria can't play Football he has game on the tennis court that will make Bulgaria proud.

so Denmark can't play footy neither We got a draw at 1-1

Eh Grigsho
that was like - outch! I hope he gets the help he needs to figure out that problem in his head I really want to see him winning the big ones good luck with the doubles

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #229
country flag joekimiwong

joekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond reputejoekimiwong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Grigor and Freddie answered #SonyInterview via Twitter:

(I removed twitter handles so it's easier to read

Q: for dimitrov,if you played in the mixed doubles, with whom (name of the girl or girls) ???
A: Freddie with Charlize Theron and Dimitrov with Monica Bellucci.

(He has a thing for cougar, hasn't he? Monica Bellucci???!!!! )

Q: for dimitrov, favorite sugarpova flavor?
A: quirky!

Q: What is the hardest transition on your own opinion hard court to clay, clay to grass or clay/grass to hard?
A: to go from hard court to clay. I'm not a natural mover on clay, my game is not built for the surface and it takes time.

Q: (For Grigor) So far, what do you think is your best match you had ever played?
A: our doubles match with Nielsen two days ago. In regarding singles, Rotterdam Davydenko was def one of the best matches.

haha good luck in doubles
joekimiwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #230
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor and Freddy won their doubles match 6-4 2-6 10-7 and are into the semifinals. They play FYRSTENBERG/M. MATKOWSKI next. Even if they lose, he has still earned another $29k which is more than he made from singles.

Last edited by Hypnotize : 03-28-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #231
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo, Grilsen in Semis.
Quote:
Showing great respect for his doubles partner. That's nice to see.

Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #232
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Great win ! Its a really nice experience for Grisho !
Old 03-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #233
country flag Andreas
Новак Ђоковић

Andreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond repute

Love this doubles pair Win the whole thing, guys!

. . . . . . .
Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #234
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

So far this year, Grigor lost to champions of Brisbane, Rotterdam and Miami. :P Not bad performance but how unlucky!!!

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire

Last edited by BlueLighthouse : 04-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #235
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far this year, Grigor lost to champions of Brisbane, Rotterdam and Miami. :P Not bad performance but how unlucky!!!
Yes if he lost to them,i prefer to be in the final