Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #901
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - happy birthday, thread!

"IMA BEAT HIS FUCKING ASS AFTER THE MATCH"

Tell'em Pizza Hut Mardee.
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #902

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Up your fucking ass too, Maria!

That'd feel nice I reckon.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #903
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Contrary to popular belief, I don't really want to marry tennizen. She >>>>>>> Arsen, though, any other order is pure trolling. And she knows it. I just hope she's not suffering from PPD. I have a feeling she does, so it is obvious she doesn't.

I proposed to CD(2) just a few days ago, he didn't say no.

I'm genuinely happy today, even my brooding posting style has changed. Life is beautiful despite the fact that Nadal is winning titles on hard. Fuck him.

And:

gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #904
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Anyway, I'm just waiting till your husband files for divorce after the little one comes second in his first spelling contest and I'm proposing
You have ill-chosen your timing, not-so-young gaitare. In the eventuality of a divorce, I have vowed to dedicate myself to God's service via the path of service to humanity.

Quote:
actually I have a wedding car ready already.
I feel like I have built a more credible story about my 'fake baby' than you have about your car.

Quote:
I truly and perenially adore you, tennizen.
Was that so hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post

I'm having beer with cornflakes on the weekend to start the day for a music festival. I suggest you try this scrumptious breakfast... Will defs sway your opinion...
Do you pour beer first and cereal later or the other way around?

Quote:
Contrary to popular belief, I don't really want to marry tennizen.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't really want gaitare to admire me above all.

Quote:
I just hope she's not suffering from PPD. I have a feeling she does, so it is obvious she doesn't.
Depression arises in people who seek direction. A leaf blowing in the wind is never depressed.

Although, I am ashamed to call myself a leaf.

A whale blowing in the Pacific Ocean is never depressed either, I am sure.

Quote:
I proposed to CD(2) just a few days ago, he didn't say no.
Good luck getting him out of MariaV's clutches.

Quote:
I'm genuinely happy today, even my brooding posting style has changed. Life is beautiful despite the fact that Nadal is winning titles on hard. Fuck him.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #905
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly what I think about Nadal too.

To fuck him.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #906
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

A post dedicated to Mr. Li:

Two nuns were biking along a path...
One said to the other: I never came this way.
The other replied: It must be the cobblestones.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 03-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #907
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I fail to see the relevance of the bike-riders being nuns
Old 03-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #908

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
A post dedicated to Mr. Li:

Two nuns were biking along a path...
One said to the other: I never came this way.
The other replied: It must be the cobblestones.
This joke is as funny as cobblestones are bumpy for pedestrians in reality .
Old 03-22-2013, 05:32 AM   #909
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

But they were riding a horse.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:51 AM   #910
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I fail to see the relevance of the bike-riders being nuns
Me too. Maybe some people have a nun fetish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
This joke is as funny as cobblestones are bumpy for pedestrians in reality .
I tend to measure the funniness of jokes in kidney stones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
But they were riding a horse.
Hello Saulo.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #911

What's really going on, Tennizen? Talk to me, tell me your secrets.

Are your fellow Indian-Americans finding you as a milf or has the transition not happened yet in their eyes?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #912
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Got quoted so much So much happiness

This thread is DYING.

Thanos, are you feeling any better?
Old 03-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #913
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

yes i am, thanks for asking.

i don't know how anyone can't like him.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #914
country flag gaitare

good to hear
Old 03-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #915
country flag gaitare

Quote:
DYING
This is not acro thread BTW.