~-* MS 1000 Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open *-~ Rog in the Desert! QF loss vs Rafa - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #586
country flag alypen

alypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~-* MS 1000 Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open *-~ Rog in the Desert! QF loss vs Ra

So do I. And I sometimes wonder whether he spreads himself too thinly, with all the other things he has going on as well. Some of them must be quite a distraction.
alypen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #587
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~-* MS 1000 Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open *-~ Rog in the Desert! QF loss vs Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
So rest well and come back soon, Roger!

http://fedderz.tumblr.com/post/45674...e-always#notes
Which match is this GIF from?

Its cute!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:56 AM   #588
country flag Panthera
A new Tennis fan...

Panthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond reputePanthera has a reputation beyond repute

Loved this gif, so cute
Panthera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #589
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

RTD, I believe it is from a clinic he did in S.America.
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #590
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
RTD, I believe it is from a clinic he did in S.America.
Yes. I think (I'm pretty sure) it was from the Colombia clinic day I deduce it from the polo he wore.

Here a static image of it

and the gif
Quote:
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #591
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, thanks Fed DS and Mirf! This above pic is cute too!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #592
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~-* MS 1000 Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open *-~ Rog in the Desert! QF vs Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by alypen View Post
Minnie: you have my sympathies. Ageing parents are such a worry, aren't they?
Only just seen your post ... thanks for your thoughts. Doesn't help that we live 165 miles away ... nor the fact that for the last 2 weeks I've been laid low with flu Still, after the first 3/4 days, as I lay in bed well enough to watch TV at least, my husband brought up some DVDs of Roger's matches which cheered me up no end .. esp the WTF 2011 where he gave Nadal a good old thrashing Is there any finer sight to behold than Roger in full flow? Unplayable as the commentator said.

My greatest wish for Roger in 2013 is for him to get his 8th Wimbledon title and not have to share the titles record with Sampras.
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote