Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts - Page 177 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #2641
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Jelena, how is Zambrano regarded in Eintracht? he is absolutely loved and worshiped in Peru from what I've seen, talked, etc. I would say for most people, in their appreciation it's 1-Guerrero, 2-Zambrano and way afterwards Farfan, Vargas and Pizarro. I haven't been able to watch many of his matches in Germany but is he actually delivering so greatly over there ?
He is actually our key player in defense. He needed some time to "arrive" in Germany, considering he's already for quite a few years here. But that wasn't alone his fault, he simply couldn't cope with Magath (who is imo an asshole in the personal contact to the players). When he went to St. Pauli (T2), he needed some time to adapt again to regular play again, but already there his big potential was visible. When he arrived at the beginning of the season, he only needed a few days to learn our system, but since then we are always worried about our defensive play when Carlos can't play because of whatever reason. I don't know how the "ordinary" fan reacted who only cares for Eintracht and doesn't have a look on the other teams in the first two leagues too, but I personally was delighted when he came to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
It took two days? Must have been a long text then
it wasn't that long, I didn't translate it two whole days. Thanks God mum didn't need the text immediately, but only in a few days. It wasn't that easy though, cause I understand Esperanto quite well, but actually never really learned it, so I don't know the meaning of every suffix that is used in it.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #2642
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see anyone ever ignoring me as I am so wonderful.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #2643
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
*click*
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #2644
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Yep even I wouldn't ignore you.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #2645
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
He is actually our key player in defense. He needed some time to "arrive" in Germany, considering he's already for quite a few years here. But that wasn't alone his fault, he simply couldn't cope with Magath (who is imo an asshole in the personal contact to the players). When he went to St. Pauli (T2), he needed some time to adapt again to regular play again, but already there his big potential was visible. When he arrived at the beginning of the season, he only needed a few days to learn our system, but since then we are always worried about our defensive play when Carlos can't play because of whatever reason. I don't know how the "ordinary" fan reacted who only cares for Eintracht and doesn't have a look on the other teams in the first two leagues too, but I personally was delighted when he came to us.
That's nice to know, I will try to catch more Eintracht matches for the remaining of the season. i'm a big fan of Carlos, he's got absolutely 0 fear when playing, in his debut for Peru NT he was MVP and he's been a crowd fan favourite ever since. Schalke missed out on him for sure but that's good for Frankfurt supporters! he sort of reminds me of a right-footed Chiellini, very good for headers both defensively and offensively, very aggressive style, goes forward, leadership and some crazy outbursts with excessive fouling too is there any danger of him leaving the team soon?
Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #2646
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
That's nice to know, I will try to catch more Eintracht matches for the remaining of the season. i'm a big fan of Carlos, he's got absolutely 0 fear when playing, in his debut for Peru NT he was MVP and he's been a crowd fan favourite ever since. Schalke missed out on him for sure but that's good for Frankfurt supporters! he sort of reminds me of a right-footed Chiellini, very good for headers both defensively and offensively, very aggressive style, goes forward, leadership and some crazy outbursts with excessive fouling too is there any danger of him leaving the team soon?
he has contract til 15, so currently there is no danger of him leaving. The talks of the guys who could leave are currently about Sebastian Rode and Sebastian Jung, and I think at least one of them is currently playing his last matches for Eintracht.

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Old 03-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #2647
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
he has contract til 15, so currently there is no danger of him leaving. The talks of the guys who could leave are currently about Sebastian Rode and Sebastian Jung, and I think at least one of them is currently playing his last matches for Eintracht.
Germany has so many good U22 players, a crazy thought that even that statement applies for a good portion of the senior squad! great perspective for the future.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #2648
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...facebook.shtml

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #2649
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
i feel a bit bad for him, passion sometimes takes over and i've been very harsh with his presence (you know well ) because he really doesn't have the talent or ability to have a place in a top team but, after all and in the end, he's got 0 fault when it comes to how much he was hyped by some fans and the media in general. It was never justified and just added fuel to his situation and more pressure on his shoulders, to add.

'the_marvelus', whoever he is, spot on with the comment even if very straightforward i'll admit.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #2650
country flag Vinceremo

Genci, Galliani's got Juve's back for CL I'm counting with your support too, right?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #2651
country flag Jelena

I hate it when criticism becomes personal. I can critisise someone's way of playing, someone's missed goals, someone's faults in defending whatever. Some of the folks here can probably remember how furious I was because a player of Eintracht got the second red card (twice yellow) within a week.. . But in the moment when I hear: "what a piece of shit" only because he didn't convert the chances he had or because he made an error on the pitch, then I get on the person who says that. The player is no shit, only because he makes a mistake. Go on the pitch yourself and try to do it better, that's my usual thought on it.

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Old 03-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #2652
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

My mood is slowly rising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #2653
country flag Jelena

in anticipation of the weekend?

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Old 03-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #2654
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. Seems like my plans are finally working out. Tomorrow dinner and drinks and Saturday going to a bunch of concerts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #2655
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

All

I wouldn't say that I slept well. I woke up around 6 am and couldn't sleep back easily.. Me..
Still I managed of course and didn't get up until 10.