Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts - Page 169 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #2521
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
How often do you travel?

Get the feeling you Europeans are a lot more cultured than us Brits and that you go everywhere...
you don't consider yourself european too?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #2522
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena, Martin is safe but quite a horrible accident :/ he got lucky considering how bad the crash looks

edit: hope the image isn't too explicit for any of the rules
Old 03-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #2523
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

this Argie pope supports a football team who are nicknamed 'the Saints'

what a fateful week
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #2524
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Jelena, Martin is safe but quite a horrible accident :/ he got lucky considering how bad the crash looks

edit: hope the image isn't too explicit for any of the rules
I heard of the accident already last night and saw that pic and the article connected with it this afternoon. Tincho had more luck than brain to get out of the accident with those stitches and the "minor" injury on the thigh.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #2525
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
you don't consider yourself european too?
Not massively...I live on an Island...
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #2526
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Ryan, what did you think of Eintracht yesterday?

Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #2527
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Hey Ryan, what did you think of Eintracht yesterday?
Was impressed. Think they needed to put away their chances at 1-0 though. Had they done that I imagine they'd have gone on to win.

Was doing some reading today and it looks like Veh is on his way out?

Going to watch as many matches as I can then I'll give you a more detailed opinion. Trying not to decide how I feel about players already!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #2528
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Was impressed. Think they needed to put away their chances at 1-0 though. Had they done that I imagine they'd have gone on to win.

Was doing some reading today and it looks like Veh is on his way out?

Going to watch as many matches as I can then I'll give you a more detailed opinion. Trying not to decide how I feel about players already!
Yeah, currently they need too many chances to score.

Unfortunately it seems more and more that Veh will go to Schalke next season. The manager of Schalke (here the manager and the coach are often 2 different persons) and he know themselves very well from their common time in Stuttgart, where they got Champions in 2007, and Veh also wants to get more money at hand to work with. Since Eintracht once was nearly kicked out of the professional football because their financial situation was worse than crap and we only got the license to play in T2 that year in the very last second, the board got quite conservative and doesn't like to spend more than what came in. The year in T2 in the last season cost us very much of our saved money and it's not sure they gonna agree again to spend more. Now in the next few days (within the break for the national squads) Veh will announce what he will do next season. I'm quite sure he'll go. It's somehow a pity, but on the other side I think there are other coaches who will agree to our philosophy of spending money and still get a good team together.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #2529
Banned!

From what I read earlier the article said some guy who works for Bild said it would definitely happen. Shame really, as he has done wonderfully at Frankfurt given their current position. Veh seems like an interesting guy, am enjoying reading about him!

Haven't taken any holiday from work yet this year so I've decided I am going to try and get to Frankfurt to see a game before the season is over. Do you live near the stadium? Is it hard to get tickets?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #2530
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Cáceres.

I hope he is alright. Judging by the pics of the car he got lucky.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #2531
country flag Jelena

Quote:
From what I read earlier the article said some guy who works for Bild said it would definitely happen. Shame really, as he has done wonderfully at Frankfurt given their current position. Veh seems like an interesting guy, am enjoying reading about him!

Haven't taken any holiday from work yet this year so I've decided I am going to try and get to Frankfurt to see a game before the season is over. Do you live near the stadium? Is it hard to get tickets?
I just had a look on the ticket-site of Eintracht and there are only tickets available for the match in the beginning of May against Düsseldorf. There are available still around 1000 seats We only have 4 more home matches anyway until the end of the season and the other 3 matches are already sold out. The next home match will be against Bayern, that's always sold out. The last match of the season is always sold out too. And then we play against Schalke, which is also not an unattractive opponent.

http://www.eintracht.de/english/tick...order_tickets/

Old 03-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #2532
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
I just had a look on the ticket-site of Eintracht and there are only tickets available for the match in the beginning of May against Düsseldorf. There are available still around 1000 seats We only have 4 more home matches anyway until the end of the season and the other 3 matches are already sold out. The next home match will be against Bayern, that's always sold out. The last match of the season is always sold out too. And then we play against Schalke, which is also not an unattractive opponent.

http://www.eintracht.de/english/tick...order_tickets/
I thought I'd try be clever and use Google translate so I could read the Frankfurt site and it turns out there is an English section.

Will wait till the new season starts I think. Didn't think they would see out that quickly!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #2533
country flag Jelena

we have a very good capacity utilisation since we have the "new" stadium.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #2534
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How often do you travel?

Get the feeling you Europeans are a lot more cultured than us Brits and that you go everywhere...
A lot.
Mostly Europe and South America at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #2535
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

They played the salami pizza song again at the gym today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread