Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)
Originally Posted by Lee
Stary said she would not go today. It's bitterly cold
star, I finally saw the walkway you mentioned from TC's broadcast but somehow I could not figure out where's TC's broadcast booth. It looks like it's near the ground with white picket fence.
I will look for it tomorrow and tell you.
I did go today. What I meant is that I didn't care about the later matches. I saw Johnson and Sock. I noticed Tim was playing the last match on 3, but I couldn't bring myself to stay for that. Also skipped Nadal's practice at 4.
1. First one is for Jess if she ever checks in
2. the new green area with the new seating behind the green wall.
4.walkway on top of the new seating
5. players area by the stadium across from the green space
6. Mountains. I will show you another picture tomorrow so you can see how the snow line dropped down.
7. new gates into the stadium -- these type gates are also by the stairs that lead to the upper parts of the stadium. They are quite "institutional" looking, imo.
8. the seating by the big screen. by the second week all of this will be in complete disarray with the chairs being pulled around and realigned and just generally abused.
9. Lined up to get in the first day.