The Chat Thread: Part 2 - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2011, 09:58 PM   #331
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread: Part 2

Where are you, Mimi?
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 AM   #332
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much Lalitha and Lee for yours' kind words, just returned to office yesterday, have lots of things to do

the operation lasted for more than 6 hours, thats why after i woke up i I felt very dreadful and could not move a bit for more than 6 hours. I still feel little pain on my wounds, and did not sleep well when knowing that i have to return to hell = my office, now looking old and fat, but overall i guess i am all right

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:41 AM   #333
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

glad you are ok and is back
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #334
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

oh mimi so good to see you back.

dont worry you will be back to your healthy state soon

and dont think that you are old. you are old only if you think so, otherwise you are not...
Old 01-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #335
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much Lee and Lalitha, I wish you two all the best for 2011!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #336
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

So what happened Mimi?

Yes, I`m working, writing some articles to Polish sport newspapers about tennis, but I`m trying to find a better, most regular job. Now I don`t have a well-paid job.

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #337
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg-Pete fan View Post
So what happened Mimi?

Yes, I`m working, writing some articles to Polish sport newspapers about tennis, but I`m trying to find a better, most regular job. Now I don`t have a well-paid job.
Oh, I know how difficult it is to find a good job in today's bad economic condition. I wish you the best in finding a better jobg

I did an operation 2 years ago to remove a big fibroid and after that, I was/am not in good physical conditions. And then last March, my dad got cancer and as he was scared to death by the maximum, he started to bomb me days and nights with regards to his medical arrangement. Though at last he died last September but my body has never been recovered and am always feeling unwell (you know my job is also very difficult to work with, so adding all these pressures, my body exploded)

Old 03-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #338
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute

I`m sorry to hear of the death of your father My condolences. Mimi you have to be very strong, but I`m sure you will overcome any difficulties.

My grandmother suffered a stroke on August 31, 2011. Her one hand and one leg were paralyzed. She was lying in hospital, later at home. She died on November 5, 2012. She was 86, but I know that losing someone from the family is always painful, very painful.

ANDRE AGASSI - legendary Pete`s opponent

ROGER FEDERER - great champion, but...

SAMPRAS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN FEDERER

Do you miss 1990s tennis? Please look here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96045

Last edited by Greg-Pete fan : 03-04-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #339
country flag Mimi

I am sorry for the lost of your grandma but she is now in heaven without any suffering, so don't be sad any more

I was never closed to my dad and he did not treat us well, but I am still feeling a bit sad as I find that life is very fragile

thanks for your kindness

sorry I have to leave, talk to you later, take care