Prime Agassi would be No.1 today. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:37 AM   #136
country flag Benny_Maths

Benny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prime Agassi would be No.1 today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan27 View Post
I mean do you remember sampras`s problems with rafter???
Sampras is probably the inspiration for variants of 17>11>6>1. His response to a question asking him for the difference between him and Rafter (in 1998)? 10 slams haha.
Benny_Maths is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2013, 07:05 AM   #137
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan27 View Post
well tag , federer`s personality it`s very similar with sampras , both guys are similars and have diva attitude , I mean do you remember sampras`s problems with rafter??? or some bullshits of pistol when roger surprase his records...
This is OT, but I have to disagree with you there. Roger's personality may appear to be similar to Pete's to the extent that he's done his best throughout his career to imitate Pete's stoic on-court demeanour. But that's where the similarities end.

To call "Sampras" a "diva" is a gross mischaracterization of Sampras and how he handled himself as a tennis player. He was anything but a diva. No temper tantrums, perverse fist pumping, racquet smashing, shirt ripping, or exaggerated celebrations. No crying, bitching, or making excuses. He never mentioned his blood disorder until someone else pointed out, and didn't use the death of his coach for his losses at the FO or Wimbledon in 1996.

He also handled his later slam losses (e.g. against Safin and Hewitt) with grace, and was very complimentary of Roger when he broke his record. He flew from LA to Wimbledon for that one day only, and it was his first (and until now last) visit to Wimbledon since he had retired.

His "problem with rafter" represents a rare exception to how he normally behaved. If I'm not mistaken, he had just been told that Rafter had said that he 'whined too much'.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:03 AM   #138
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Prime Agassi would beat OldFed more often than not, but OldFed is still capable of great tennis (R.G. semi 2011, Wimbledon final 2012) & would not lose every time.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #139
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

have Agassi or NoleDal got double figure wins against a player from every other continent like Federeich has
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote