Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #676
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I'm not a big fan of white dresses but Charlize Theron was STUNNING, you had to see her in movement when she stepped on the red carpet, it was like everyone's breath just stopped.

It was by far the one with the most impact.

Salma was horrendous and she's usually top notch, I like Sandra's but maybe a little boring, you're right, i hated ball dresses on Lawrence and Adams, Lawrence even stepped on hers and got floorfaced while going to get her award ,Stewart was really bad, not only the pic, I liked Kidman's( discoball and Christmas tree are among my favorite fashion tendences ) and Anniston was as unaventurous as always only in red

I liked Jessica Chastain the most, amazing woman.
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #677
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
You may not like the yellow but Jane Fonda is older than my mother and looks muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch younger than me. Nough said.
OK I really don't care about my wrinkes, I have muuuuuuuuch muuuuuch more bigger worries.
Whats up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

I know that I'm not a posh swiss fedtard but still...
it is not too late, I wait for you with open arms on the other side.

Quote:
Not that I want you to treat me like them in your kind of way
I dig it! Maria give me some more drool:

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #678
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Kidman looks ridiculous in that dress.
Edit: "ridiculous" is too strong a word because she has the figure to be able to wear such a dress well, but I just think it's an ugly dress.

Then again, I dislike the woman with a passion and I'm not a fan of the Chrismas ball look in dresses (shiny fabrics, sparkly)

Renee Zellwegger is another fan of the shiny fabric:

Make that dress silver and I'd be tempted to wrap my sandwiches in it.

Furthermore, it's utterly disturbing that Kidman and Zellwegger start looking alike more and more due to too much botox and both women don't seem to have a problem with erasing every bit of personality from their face.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-25-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #679
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Hilde, they do look alike though. I like Kidman's dress though, that's just my taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
By the way, Maria, is that all you're going to say after that picspam you ordered me to do?

I know that I'm not a posh swiss fedtard but still...
Not that I want you to treat me like them in your kind of way but a bit of feedback wouldn't be amiss.
Hmmm, more feedback. Yes I saw Jennifer Lawrence 'stumbled'. Stewart was like 'just out of bed'. Poor woman, totally messed up (so I'm not the only one after all ).
I liked Salma Hayek. Not wowed by Charlize Theron's white but she's a beauty for sure. I love Sandra Bullock and the dress was OK but the hair didn't have to be so straight. But that's just my opinion, silly me.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #680
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
it is not too late, I wait for you with open arms on the other side.

I dig it! Maria give me some more drool:
Not giving you any drool at all if you only wait for Hilde with open arms and not for me even to clean your toilets.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #681
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Why the hell are you writing "silly me" everytime you put down an oppinion? This is so annoying
Old 02-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #682
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Why the hell are you writing "silly me" everytime you put down an oppinion? This is so annoying
NOT every time!
But I AM silly, not just silly I'm beyond stupid I'd say but that's enough about the issue.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #683

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Not giving you any drool at all if you only wait for Hilde with open arms and not for me even to clean your toilets.
It would take Hilde years of awesome and convincing Goatfangirlism to become a star in my sky while you already are my sun for ever.

BTW: I cleaned my toilet this morning

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 02-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #684

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I think she does it solely to annoy you, kinda subtile cyber-mobbing, if you will

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 02-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #685
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
BTW: I cleaned my toilet this morning
*faints* WHERE do I find a guy like you? Can I come to Switzerland immediately?

LOL Rogelina losing a set to Jaziri, I didn't even know they were playing. But don't worry now everything seems OK.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #686
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Day Lewis made history as first to ever 3 best actor oscars

typical British dominance !!!
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #687
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #688
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Daniel Day Lewis made history as first to ever 3 best actor oscars

typical British dominance !!!
You may be kidding but both My Left Foot and In the Name of the Father are phenomenal movies.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #689
Banned!

Maria i never kid when it comes to British DOMINANCE

JMate is back from ban, good to see

place is getting overrun by Nadal fans and GM is a mess because of them.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #690
country flag MariaV

I don't go to GM and it's hardly overrun by Nadal fans.
JM's been around? Anyway, I'm off!