Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 196 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #2926
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Hello there

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #2927
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jess . Thanks for movie festival updates... Sounds very instersting and I'm glad you are having a good time!
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #2928
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

My flight out of Phoenix is delayed because of the stupid crew could not make it to the airport on time. I may miss my connection flight.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #2929
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god! How can the crew be late? I thought that was a huge sin in the airline industry.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #2930
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

My plane is coming from Chicago and that's where the delay started. The flight crew may come in from another flight which was delayed by the storm. Now it's further delayed because the flight path crossed the storm above Nebraska and Kansas. *sigh*
Old 02-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #2931
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

My worst delay was by US Airway and the reason was the most ridiculous. It was the last day of the month and some of the crew members in the original roster had hit the max. hours and they had to find a last minute replacement.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #2932
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My flight out of Phoenix is delayed because of the stupid crew could not make it to the airport on time. I may miss my connection flight.
keeping my fingers crossed for you!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #2933
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My plane is coming from Chicago and that's where the delay started. The flight crew may come in from another flight which was delayed by the storm. Now it's further delayed because the flight path crossed the storm above Nebraska and Kansas. *sigh*
Oh. Now I understand. I thought they just weren't on time.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:05 AM   #2934
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

To anyone watching the Oscars this weekend...

I just found out that someone I used to dance with is dancing in the opening number Since I don't know what he's doing it's impossible for me to say who he is so that any of you will know which dancer is him, but still

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #2935
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I will likely miss the Oscar.

I missed the flight by a few minutes. The stewards kept asking people to stay at their seat if Chicago were their final destination but of course everyone in front of us cleared up before we could move and we were at the back of the almost full plane. Plus we were landed in one end of concourse B and the other plane was in concourse C which we had almost run all the way plus up and down escalators because the concourses were connected by an underground walkway.

edit: I used we because a guy seat next to me was on the same connection flight.

So I ended up in a later flight which of course would not be in the same terminal/concourse. This time I had to walked up and down narrow steps to catch the shuttle bus. It was a very small plane. My seat on the plane is the aisle seat 3rd row in front of the lavatory. At first the window seat next to me was empty but then a huge guy moved up to that one before the flight took off. After he sat down, the arm between the seats was pushed to my side so I had to lean more to the aisle and got my shoulder bumped by every passengers who visited the loo.

Because of the dash to try to catch my flight, my thighs are very sore and the only shoes I bought with me are the boots I wore which made blisters on both heels
Old 02-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #2936
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
To anyone watching the Oscars this weekend...

I just found out that someone I used to dance with is dancing in the opening number Since I don't know what he's doing it's impossible for me to say who he is so that any of you will know which dancer is him, but still
Post as soon as you know because I don't think we get it live , and then I will know who to look for.

Quote:
I will likely miss the Oscar.

I missed the flight by a few minutes. The stewards kept asking people to stay at their seat if Chicago were their final destination but of course everyone in front of us cleared up before we could move and we were at the back of the almost full plane. Plus we were landed in one end of concourse B and the other plane was in concourse C which we had almost run all the way plus up and down escalators because the concourses were connected by an underground walkway.

edit: I used we because a guy seat next to me was on the same connection flight.

So I ended up in a later flight which of course would not be in the same terminal/concourse. This time I had to walked up and down narrow steps to catch the shuttle bus. It was a very small plane. My seat on the plane is the aisle seat 3rd row in front of the lavatory. At first the window seat next to me was empty but then a huge guy moved up to that one before the flight took off. After he sat down, the arm between the seats was pushed to my side so I had to lean more to the aisle and got my shoulder bumped by every passengers who visited the loo.

Because of the dash to try to catch my flight, my thighs are very sore and the only shoes I bought with me are the boots I wore which made blisters on both heels
In the olden days the flight attendants made people up front trade seats with those of us trying to make a connection. That was when everyone was still amiable on flights. Probably if they tried that now a fistfight would break out or something.

Anyway I am glad you arrived. Probably driving to Canada this summer looks like a nice trip.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #2937
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Post as soon as you know because I don't think we get it live , and then I will know who to look for.

In the olden days the flight attendants made people up front trade seats with those of us trying to make a connection. That was when everyone was still amiable on flights. Probably if they tried that now a fistfight would break out or something.

Anyway I am glad you arrived. Probably driving to Canada this summer looks like a nice trip.
These days, even in the economy class, there are seats in the front that you have to pay extra for them. For United, they are called economy plus So, no way to trade seats.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #2938
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
These days, even in the economy class, there are seats in the front that you have to pay extra for them. For United, they are called economy plus So, no way to trade seats.
I think they could -- I mean it wasn't for the whole flight, but just as we neared our destination.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #2939
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

omg Aisha pics

she looks so tiny and cold
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #2940
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
omg Aisha pics

she looks so tiny and cold
Oh, Mikey, she is!

Last night, I stayed up late playing sudoku in bed and she came to me and got really close to me and just trembled. I put the covers over her, and she never allows that, but she let it happen and just laid there as close to me as she could get. I put down the puzzle and just laid with her and finally she stopped trembling. But when I turned out the light she somehow got spooked and ran away.

And this morning as I was waking up, I was sleeping on my side and she somehow managed to get her foot between my arms and leverage herself so that she was sort of lying vertically pressed up against me. I didn't even want to wake up and get up because she wanted to be close to me.

And now I am going to be leaving her. I think I will have to leave the heat turned up so that she's not freezing at night.

But she feels so deliciously soft. It's amazing.
Closed Thread