Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 43 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #631
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

A MAJOR statement? Must be it, my condolences Andreea!
Have a good weekend everyone!
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #632
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
To end this post on a positive note. Did you people see this picture (copied from the Hot Pix thread):

Makes me think that I could use a couple of days off although the North Sea is currently a touch too cold to do the same there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
He is at his home in Costa Rica?
Does he also have a place in the Dominican Republic?

Quote:
OMG, he's gonna retire, i can feel it
Andreea! You made me worry it was about Rafa.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #633
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG, he's gonna retire, i can feel it

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/o...vdN0NQ.twitter

We've all heard that before

More importantly, Ali is sick again

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...085593,00.html
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #634
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Does he also have a place in the Dominican Republic?
Yeah, Dominican Republic, I mixed them up
Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #635
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
We've all heard that before
You can say the same about Rafa knees, no ?

And, yet, as a fan, you worry every time

Unless you're MariaV, of course
Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #636
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe I missed the Rafa-Nalby () final last Sunday.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #637
country flag Metis

Quote:
You can say the same about Rafa knees, no ?

And, yet, as a fan, you worry every time

Unless you're MariaV, of course
It's not the same thing.

Injuries are unpredictable and not always under one's control. Changing your mind all the time is up to you.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #638
country flag acionescu

There are people that think those injuries are invented. They are called the haters. You just spoke like them

he has a clinicly diagnosed mental condition so it's not really up to him
Old 02-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #639
country flag Metis

Terrible rainstorm this morning in Athens, last time it was that bad was more than 50 years ago!

When I left for work I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. The rain was coming down so hard I thought the roof of the car was going to cave in.

A 23 year old woman panicked and died of a heart attack when her car got stuck in the water.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #640
country flag acionescu

yeah, i saw

i asked getta if she was OK and she slept like a baby through all ordeal
Old 02-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #641
country flag Metis

Quote:
There are people that think those injuries are invented. They are called the haters. You just spoke like them
Actually my comment was more about you ing every time there is a hint he might retire.

Quote:
he has a clinicly diagnosed mental condition so it's not really up to him
or it's because he wants to become a farmer

and what is all that stuff about him getting engaged? I thought he was married with kids.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #642
country flag Metis

Quote:
yeah, i saw

i asked getta if she was OK and she slept like a baby through all ordeal

Most people woke up early in the morning because of the thunder. It was unbelievable. Quite scary actually.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #643
country flag acionescu

he was never married with the mother of his kids. they met in rehab

Some of his latest issues are because of that. From all I've understood he has some very harsh visitation rights rules and complying with the new snooker schedule would make him to miss visiting the kids almost completely.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #644
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

Most people woke up early in the morning because of the thunder. It was unbelievable. Quite scary actually.
Believe me, she can do it

Kind of strange for February, don't you think?
Old 02-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #645
country flag acionescu

watching Manon Lescaut

http://www.lamonnaie.be/fr/mymm/medi...omo%20Puccini/