Who's Going? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #1
country flag sandyt

sandyt is on a distinguished road
Default Who's Going?

Hi, this is a newbie question. I've never bought tickets for an ATP tour event, but I want to get tickets for Barcelona.

There seems to be a lot of discrepancy between sites. I'm looking for lower-level tickets. Tennistours.com is charging $495 for semis and $695 for finals ($1190). Online ticket express sells a semis/finals package for 399 Euros, about $540. Barcelonaopenbancsabadell.net won't be selling tickets at all until March 6.

Then there are differences about when and how the tickets are delivered. Too much!

If someone has some experience with this sort of thing, I'd really appreciate some advice.

Thanks
sandyt
sandyt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ticket questions

buy them on the official website

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
country flag T.M.Haas

T.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.Haas has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that in previous years the semifinal and final tickets costed 50€ or similar each one
T.M.Haas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
country flag geri234

geri234 is on a distinguished road
Default Do I have to pay if I dont go to the center court?

I want to watch the matches on the other courts in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd rounds, but do I have to pay for it?
geri234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #5

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, of course

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
Old 04-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I bought tickets for the 1/8 round this year. Only buy tickets from the official website!!!! The prices you said in the first post are incredible high in fact you can buy tickets for all the days of the tournament (the entire week) for less than 200 euros The prices are the following: http://www.barcelonaopenbancsabadell...o_entradas.asp

You have to pay for each day you go (there are no free rounds, the entire qualifiyings are available for 10€ which is an excellent price, I will go to the qualifying round too both Saturday and Sunday ).

The process of getting tickets from the website is easy and intuitive. In addition, you can change the language to English at the top of the page (right side).

Greetings!
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #7

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

If you are going to the 1st and 2nd round it is good to buy tickets from the B-D sector as close to the court as you can. Last year I went to the QF and I was in the first seats line of the D sector (which is a little bit closer to the court than B zone) and you can see the match VERY well. It worth it because if I have to pay 15€ more to be in the C zone only a few metters closer to the court (wich is the difference between the prices of a D and C sector ticket in the QF day) it is better not to waste the money on these and go an EXTRA entire day in 1st round. Maybe if you want to take some pictures it is better to pay a little bit more and go to the C sector but you are going to the first round matches so it is better not to waste a lot of money in the position of the crowd you will be as the other courts (not the Central Court) have no type of classification between different tickets and they are little so you can be as close at the court as you can (if there is not too much people!). And, of course, buying one ticket you can go to all the courts where tennis matches are played. So I recommend you to buy tickets in the D zone.
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
Old 04-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #8

oye vamos, has estado otros años en el godo? =D

Henkka Kontinen
Old 04-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
oye vamos, has estado otros años en el godo? =D
Sí, estuve el año pasado en cuartos de final Partidos Murray - Raonic, Feliciano - Ferrer, Nadal - Tipsarevic y Verdasco - Nishikori.