New flag for Georgia - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #16
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New flag for Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Sent Steve a PM but still didn't get any response. Should I try another way of contacting him?
Steve is somewhat hard to get in touch with. The last time he posted on the Forum was on the 18th of Jan. and he was last signed into the Forum on the 12th of this
month. Why don't you PM scoobs and find out if he knows a better way for you to contact Steve or who knows maybe scoobs would contact him for you?

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #17
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe after all the Admins/Moderators change get fully in place we can find out a way to get some things done on the Forum?

Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #18
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I can help, but my offering of help is not enough if I cannot contact who's leading around here.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
I can help, but my offering of help is not enough if I cannot contact who's leading around here.
This is the most Admins/Moderators I have ever known to be on the Forum in all the time I have been a member of the Forum! So someone should be able to get a few things done around here! Since scoobs will soon be leaving his position here I think it best not to bother scoobs. He has been reporting problems, but no one was doing anything about them! I don't want to put words in anybody's mouth, but maybe that is why scoobs is stepping down! We report problems to him all the time and he reports all the problems on up the line when they were things he couldn't personally take care of, but then nothing gets done! That would frustrate me to no end! However, remember these changes have just taken place very recently so I would give the people a little time to get settled in to their new positions. During this time you might want to make yet another try at doing a PM to Steve. If you still don't hear from Steve, after that I think I would PM Snowwy to see what he thinks you need to do.

Last edited by Mae : 03-04-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #20
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

The Forum basically needs someone with access with the code and certainly to the database, but it's hard to entrust someone with this much power voluntarily. However, if this would become a regular payment job, with a contract, I'm sure they would all agree. I'm not saying that I'm the right man for such a job, just that such a man is needed, and it should be someone who can be here more often.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
The Forum basically needs someone with access with the code and certainly to the database, but it's hard to entrust someone with this much power voluntarily. However, if this would become a regular payment job, with a contract, I'm sure they would all agree. I'm not saying that I'm the right man for such a job, just that such a man is needed, and it should be someone who can be here more often.
I don't know if you could get a regular payment job out of this or not? I'm sure people with the company that own the Forum are supposed to be available to work on the Forums when needed, but they just don't seem to be around here much that's for sure

Old 03-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #22
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

I have send an email with a link to this thread to our webmaster....so hopefully he can handle this one
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:16 AM   #23
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
I have send an email with a link to this thread to our webmaster....so hopefully he can handle this one
Thank you very much. I am eager to find out the answer.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #24
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
Carlita thank you so much for your help We were kind of spinning our wheels here trying to figure out what to do!

Old 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #25
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

I havent heard anything yet...and he hasnt posted in here...so...I'll give it a few days and remind him.

In the meantime, all we can do is wait
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #26
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Thanks for your update about the situation We should have involved a Moderator right away--sorry

Old 03-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #27
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute

the plugin that makes the flags needs to be updated. We tried to find a new version a while back but it has since been abandoned by the developer that posted it to the vbulletin forum. I will see if there is a way to add flags manually.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 AM   #28
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Thanks Steve I hope a way can be found to update the flags!