Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 192 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #2866
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Acute middle ear otitis. Antibiotic time.

Idemo!!

Idemo!!! Have fun
I think it must be quite painful to have an ear infection. The only time I've had an ear ache it was from a wax build up pressing on the ear drum and inflaming it. It was quite a bad sort of pain, and gave me an appreciation for those who suffer from it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #2867
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I felt pretty bad when I woke up in the middle of the night. Was almost crying in despair. But with the meds I feel ok.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #2868
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I felt pretty bad when I woke up in the middle of the night. Was almost crying in despair. But with the meds I feel ok.
Pain in the middle of the night is always worse, I think.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #2869
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

You want to laugh? And tease me?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #2870
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 02-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #2871
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I am the only one here. Lol. One guy was here for beasts of the southern wild but since then the theater is all mine :-)

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #2872
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I am the only one here. Lol. One guy was here for beasts of the southern wild but since then the theater is all mine :-)
You are like John Mayer and Katy Perry.

Ok. I'll let you decide which one to be.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/joh...-s-day_3510356
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #2873
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I have sleeping at my grandparents for a week now, because everyone is ill and they need help. So when I woke up at 5am, I came to the living room to take Ibuprofen and try to calm down. The pain was unbearable. When I got there, my grandfather was sitting in his couch watching tv because the cough wouldn't let him sleep. So he looked at me and asked me "what happened". And out of frustration I started crying. I was sleepy, tired, pain was awful and I am simply sick of being tired and not being myself, I thought I was cured, and then during the night that. So he said, "come here, sit on my lap". And 22 year old me sat on grandfather's lap crying for a minute with frustration.

Quote:
We are there with you!! Which movie now?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #2874
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I have sleeping at my grandparents for a week now, because everyone is ill and they need help. So when I woke up at 5am, I came to the living room to take Ibuprofen and try to calm down. The pain was unbearable. When I got there, my grandfather was sitting in his couch watching tv because the cough wouldn't let him sleep. So he looked at me and asked me "what happened". And out of frustration I started crying. I was sleepy, tired, pain was awful and I am simply sick of being tired and not being myself, I thought I was cured, and then during the night that. So he said, "come here, sit on my lap". And 22 year old me sat on grandfather's lap crying for a minute with frustration.
Sounds perfect!

Now here is something creepy -- but I warn you it's creepy.

Quote:
A Canadian woman who was last seen more than two weeks ago at a downtown Los Angeles hotel was found dead today inside a water tank on top of the building, authorities said.

A Cecil Hotel employee discovered the body of Elisa Lam, 21, about 10 a.m. while responding to a complaint about low water pressure, sources said. Sources
Old 02-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #2875
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Les mis :-) I am singing along lol

Old 02-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #2876
country flag arm

Quote:
Sounds perfect!

Poor woman. Girl. She was younger than me.

Quote:
Les mis :-) I am singing along lol
I would watch it again and Jess, if we lived less than 100kms apart I would do the marathon with you!
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #2877
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I am sick with you I have to fly zigzag in North America in less than 48 hours. My neck muscles are in pain, my arms are sore and I am totally zap of energy. I slept about 2 1/2 hours this afternoon then had to crawl out of bed to make dinner. Plus my eyes are watery because of allergy.

Quote:

Poor woman and the hotel guests
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-20-2013, 02:29 AM   #2878
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And I am sick with you I have to fly zigzag in North America in less than 48 hours. My neck muscles are in pain, my arms are sore and I am totally zap of energy. I slept about 2 1/2 hours this afternoon then had to crawl out of bed to make dinner. Plus my eyes are watery because of allergy.

Poor woman and the hotel guests
Oh, Lee. I am so sorry. It's terrible to travel when you don't feel well. I hope you are somewhat recovered by the time you get on the plane.

I know! I mean -- Gives you sort of the idea that you should stock up on bottled water at the hotel -- and even taking a shower! ugh.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:03 AM   #2879
#freeviktor

Overall my experience today was good

The theater has samosas at the concession stand which was awesome They were quite good

But then in between Les Mis and Amour... they like.. forgot to start the movie. It was supposed to be at 7:20, and at 7:40 I went out there. The guy was very nice and apologetic and got it started and then came back in the theater and gave me a voucher for a free movie ticket. So really my waiting 20 minutes was worth it

I hope I have the theater all to myself again tomorrow

And I did end up singing half of Les Mis

Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 AM   #2880
#freeviktor

Also I discovered there is a Game of Thrones exhibit that is FREE to attend and will allow me to get a picture sitting on the Iron Throne

It's going to New York Amsterdam, Belfast, and 2 other places I can't remember right now one is in Canada that I remember.

So excited

Closed Thread