A new year, a new thread
Ranking points system stays the same:
4 Grand Slams
8 best out of 9 ATP 1000
6 best other tournaments (ATP500 or ATP250)
World Tour Finals (for those who qualify)
If two players are tied on total points,
the higher ranked is the one with more points won at mandatory tournaments.
If still tied, it stays that way.
- current ranking
- previous week ranking
- highest ranking
- points won at the previous week tournament
- points won at mandatory tournaments (GS + ATP1000 + WTF)
- points won at non-mandatory tournaments (ATP500 + ATP250)
- total points won in the last 52 weeks
- lowest non-mandatory score that counts
- highest non-mandatory score that's not counted
- points to defend in the week
Post if you'd like some other columns and I'll see what I can do about it.