Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 178 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #2656
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I thought She was a bit older than me. 24?

That song was my first contact with the English language I started producing the sounds with it. TY Britney

But I am not like Anna. All I know are the first 3 albums, stopped caring after those.

Like I said!!!! She is sweet cleo minus the colors!!! Which explains why you love her

Anna will be 25 in September. So you are quite close in age to my way of thinking.

Pepita is a combo of Cleo & Heya with the feverence of sutuken thrown in also a dash of linkimage. The makings of a legend if she can keep it up over the long haul
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #2657
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Do you all realize that George outed himself as a fedtard in the match thread?
Quote:
Perhaps I am missing something, but where exactly do I 'out myself' as a 'Fedtard', explicitly or implicitly in that post?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #2658
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

But She makes zero sense

yes we are the same generation!! But I assumed She was in her late twenties for some reason. I am 23 before She is 25
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #2659
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I just made condensed milk ice cream
Old 02-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #2660
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am glad Nole is not playing

I am eating Ruffles (a kind of potato chips) with a dill and cucumber greek yogurt dip.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #2661
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Perhaps I am missing something, but where exactly do I 'out myself' as a 'Fedtard', explicitly or implicitly in that post?
Getting all protective. Don't worry. We love you anyway. Your secret is safe with us.
Quote:

Sounds terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
i am glad Nole is not playing

I am eating Ruffles (a kind of potato chips) with a dill and cucumber greek yogurt dip.

Also
Old 02-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #2662
country flag arm

Sounds terrible, tastes amazing

Lee that sounds bad for your cholesterol.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #2663
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Getting all protective. Don't worry. We love you anyway. Your secret is safe with us.
I thought tards were aggressive people, not limited to being protective?

Anyway starry, I can assure you I would have similar feelings if the same amount of idiocy came about from another player's defeat. I'm a caring person, I don't like to see people fighting over something that's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

You can think what you want, but Federer isn't near the top of my list of favourite players, but I won't deny I have a soft spot for his tennis.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #2664
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds terrible, tastes amazing

Lee that sounds bad for your cholesterol.
My cholesterol and blood pressure are great

And I am watching curling
Old 02-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #2665
country flag arm

Lucky. My cholesterol is bad
Old 02-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #2666
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I thought tards were aggressive people, not limited to being protective?

Anyway starry, I can assure you I would have similar feelings if the same amount of idiocy came about from another player's defeat. I'm a caring person, I don't like to see people fighting over something that's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

You can think what you want, but Federer isn't near the top of my list of favourite players, but I won't deny I have a soft spot for his tennis.

Maybe I've missed your posts decrying the excessive posts made about nadal's defeats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My cholesterol and blood pressure are great

And I am watching curling
Canadians.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #2667
country flag arm

I have ti agree with star, Lee, can't think of anything worse to watch right now than curling
Old 02-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #2668
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Maybe I've missed your posts decrying the excessive posts made about nadal's defeats.
So the fact that I don't do it with Nadal makes me a Fedtard? Interesting logic.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #2669
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Lucky. My cholesterol is bad
Genetic?

Quote:

Canadians.
Quote:
I have ti agree with star, Lee, can't think of anything worse to watch right now than curling
Curling is like playing chess with big rocks. Need brain and muscle plus team works. But you need to try it first. I did not appreciate first but after tried it once, I was hooked! Too bad my wonka knees do not allow me to play.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #2670
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
So the fact that I don't do it with Nadal makes me a Fedtard? Interesting logic.
I think the definition of a tard is different for you than for star

Still love you here even you have a soft spot for Federer
Closed Thread