San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #166
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
u serious?

such thing never happened ever in any tennis match, what kind of fanboyish crap are u talking about?
#18 please?There can´t be bigger fanboyish crap than that.Brazilians at least have good taste in players,unlike French(RG crowd).
[ QUOTE=Serverer;13544626]So is Rafito with his fistpumping in his opponents face, injury faking, coaching by tio toni, time wasting, vamosing etc[/quote]
Rafito´s fistpumping is nothing in comparison to that shameful muger´s finger wagging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
Yeah, Nadal is the epitome of sportsmanship and likability

Berlocq is pretty likable IMO, big fighter, occasionally does something funny
Brazilians have different opinion.They have every right to like Rafito and dislike Berlocq.If Berlocq let crowd affect him that just show how mentally weak he is.He needs to be loved to play good?Pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Net Cord View Post
You cannot be serious.
Yes I can.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #167
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Start_da_lawnmower would be a great username
Please don't give any ideas.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #168
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
at these sad little Fedtards crying about the crowd.

Didn't see them complaining about the Nalbandian Almagro match although it was just as bad there.

It is true the Brazilians are not the last word in kindness & compassion (see: GlennMiryni) but sometimes you have to man up and play through it.

You dimwits need to rub 2 brain cells together and realize they want a Nadal-Nalbandian final. Don't take it personally.
who cares what's the goal and the background of the culprit, when a deed is disgusting - it's disgusting. Punto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #169
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutinos harcos View Post
#18 please?There can´t be bigger fanboyish crap than that.Brazilians at least have good taste in players,unlike French(RG crowd).
[ QUOTE=Serverer;13544626]So is Rafito with his fistpumping in his opponents face, injury faking, coaching by tio toni, time wasting, vamosing etc
Rafito´s fistpumping is nothing in comparison to that shameful muger´s finger wagging.

Brazilians have different opinion.They have every right to like Rafito and dislike Berlocq.If Berlocq let crowd affect him that just show how mentally weak he is.He needs to be loved to play good?Pathetic.

Yes I can.[/quote]
you sad little teenager, i'm a fan of both Federer and Nadal.

Federer didn't play this tournament, i'm happy Rafa is recovering, the crowd last night was the most awful i have ever seen.

These are the facts and you can go play in the sand
Quote:
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #170
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Brazilians dont like argentines when it comes to sports

Its all about a rivalry that comes from football.

Also they sell the idea of rivalry in the media, specially by the biggest tv channel in the country, tv Globo.

Thats why Charles de Gaulle told Brazil isnt a serious country, because while the french like fine wines and romances with Sade, brazilians prefer butts and butt pickers that are humbleito

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #171
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

San Pablo?

79 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 21 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #172
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post

Yes I can.
you sad little teenager, i'm a fan of both Federer and Nadal.

Federer didn't play this tournament, i'm happy Rafa is recovering, the crowd last night was the most awful i have ever seen.

These are the facts and you can go play in the sand [/quote]

You sad old man.The midlife crisis hit you hard I see.Those blue pills with V on them(they are vitamins right?)affect your bigger head too,but not in a good way.I like Brazilian crowd,they´re so passionate.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #173
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Its easier to find better education in a horse than in a brazilian.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #174
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

I like the crowd.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #175
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

I guess Nadal losing sets to the likes of Berlocq is expected after his long absence. Can't be sure what the future holds for him though. The long absence was a big blow to him. His slam winning days may be over.
302 weeks at #1
7 Wimbledon titles
10 consecutive slam F, 23 consecutive slam SF, 36 consecutive slam QF
3/4 slam titles on 3 occasions, 4/4 slam finals on 3 occasions
4 consecutive Laureus sportsman of the year awards
Proving the haters wrong...priceless
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #176
country flag latso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
I guess Nadal losing sets to the likes of Berlocq is expected after his long absence. Can't be sure what the future holds for him though. The long absence was a big blow to him. His slam winning days may be over.
i don't think we can read into his actual performance. I think he will still be half invincible on European sandy and sunny clay.

He just needs to come out alive from the bumpy and sticky thing they call clay in this tournament.

Monte Carlo will be the barometer for his RG performance i think, if he plays a final there (regardless if he wins or loses to Djokovic in it) he'll be the favorite for RG once again.
Quote:
no shit..

Quote:
NID
Old 02-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #177
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Since the court is almost quicker than a proper indoor hardcourt, and with defensive movement being almost impossible, I honestly think Nalbandian could beat Nadal 6-2 6-2 or something like that the way Rafa is playing.
Me too. Nalbandian was impressive against Alkmagro. The courts are playing to his liking, too. It all depends on his condition. The Davis Cup team mentioned that David gets more tired more quickly, obviously.

But the Nalbandian who beat Almagro would blow Rafa off the court.

Let's wait and see.

I want the Brazilian crowd doing to David what they did to Charly: that would sooo backfire!
Old 02-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #178
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutinos harcos View Post
As disgusting as RG crowd in 2011 muger-Djoko semi final?
No...not quite as bad as that. I don't think we'll see another crowd behaving in a more disgusting way in many years to come. The fact that it was such a large arena, totally pcked made the jeering and the hackling 10 times worse than yesterday. The Paris crowd is still safe holding the record of most disgusting, more unsportsmanlike and more hostile crowd in tennis.

But yesterday's crowd really tried hard to get to those lofty levels. They failed, but not for lack of trying.