Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 176 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 01:50 AM   #2626
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

duong badrep me
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 01:51 AM   #2627
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

its NBA all star weekend, celebrity game now... team Barkley v team Shaq!
Oh this reminds me that Michael Jordan is having a big party for his 50th birthday where one of my god daughters works. The Museum of Fine Arts. I wonder if she will get to see any of it. She works in Donor Services or something like that.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:52 AM   #2628
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
duong badrep me

For what?

That name is so redolent in English.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:55 AM   #2629
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

For saying he is a bit blind when it comes to Roger... but I told him nice things, really. I am not sure he realizes what a badrep is. On ignore he goes until the badrep disappears from my usercp
Old 02-16-2013, 02:19 AM   #2630
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I am so excited I got tickets to the New Kids on the Block/98 Degrees/Boyz II Men tour

They seem to be pretty good seats

If I could just go back in time and tell 6 year old me that I was going to get to see NKOTB, she would be

And to go back in time and tell 16 year old me that I was going to get to see 98 Degrees again, she would be

(I never was crazy for Boyz II Men, but... their songs were good for middle school slow dances and, I like them enough )
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:42 AM   #2631
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I never saw Nole lose. And I have watched him play many times.

Ok I have seen half a loss. I watched him play Rafa in Madrid in 2009... that painful match. But I had to leave when the 3rd set was 2-2, or something like that, because I had to run to the airport in order not to lose my flight... so I didn't really watch him lose. It was a marathon, I ran (subway) from the tennis center to the hostel to get my bag, then got on the subway again to the airport. This takes like an hour. During this I had my sister texting me the score everytime someone won a game. And then when TB started, I ordered her text me every point. When she told me he had lost, I started crying in the middle of the airport.
I'm trying to think if I have seen Nole lose in person more than once...

I saw him lose at the USO one year to Hewitt on Grandstand. That was pretty miserable. In fact it was the only time Lleyton has beaten Nole And there were so many Aussies there doing their little cheers and I was literally the only Nole fan there because it was 2006 and no one knew who he was yet in the US

That may actually be the only time Usually he wins when I am there now
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:45 AM   #2632
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I am so excited I got tickets to the New Kids on the Block/98 Degrees/Boyz II Men tour

If I could just go back in time and tell 6 year old me that I was going to get to see NKOTB, she would be

And to go back in time and tell 16 year old me that I was going to get to see 98 Degrees again, she would be

(I never was crazy for Boyz II Men, but... their songs were good for middle school slow dances and, I like them enough )

I don't recognise NKOTB are so many years ago
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #2633
country flag arm

Quote:

I have no idea who any of those are. But yay have fun

Quote:
I'm trying to think if I have seen Nole lose in person more than once...

I saw him lose at the USO one year to Hewitt on Grandstand. That was pretty miserable. In fact it was the only time Lleyton has beaten Nole And there were so many Aussies there doing their little cheers and I was literally the only Nole fan there because it was 2006 and no one knew who he was yet in the US

That may actually be the only time Usually he wins when I am there now
Watching Nole lose in 2006 does not count he was 19! You're a lucky charm, obviously!
Old 02-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #2634
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

New Kids On The Block and 98 Degrees were today's One Direction.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #2635
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Musta been crap then ;o

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #2636
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I thought that was BackStreet Boys and timberlake's band..
Old 02-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #2637
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Timberlake's 'N Sync is later. I think more in the 98 Degree era. Jess will know more. Blackstreet Boys are after NKOTB and before 'N Sync. I think.

OK, NKOTB then Blackstreet Boys then 98 Degrees then 'N Sync.

Last edited by Lee : 02-16-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #2638
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Musta been crap then ;o
No idea, I was too old to follow those boy bands.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #2639
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Do you all realize that George outed himself as a fedtard in the match thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Aww... that's a bit harsh with George. He just wanted peace on here, for everyone . He clearly likes Roger, and probably more so than he likes Novak , but he is not a tard.
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 PM   #2640
country flag arm

cinny!! tell US the H news!! Is there any?
Closed Thread