Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 171 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #2551
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Trips is fierce and I can understand how she can be annoying on GM (I think she knows it herself too ), but she is a really nice girl.

I haven't seen any evidence of it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #2552
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I'll post the link for Lee and then delete it so she can see too.

My Anna is in the red leggings.

Raquel, I think they said that woman is from Hungary.
Hungary I thought it was an Eastern Europe accent.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #2553
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I rather he doesn't. It's better he wins more AO and has his rest instead of playing But you may like to watch him to play in Rotterdam?
I think Dubai to IW is a nicer transition.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #2554
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would you go watch him?
Of course. Heck, the one time I´ve seen him play live was when he played there in 2010. Of course he lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I rather he doesn't. It's better he wins more AO and has his rest instead of playing But you may like to watch him to play in Rotterdam?
I agree that it´s better for his schedule he doesn´t play there, but I´d like it if he did for my own selfish reasons, that is, so that I can watch him
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #2555
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I told you, Paris is not that far from you. 2 main tournaments are held there
Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #2556
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Of course. Heck, the one time I´ve seen him play live was when he played there in 2010. Of course he lost
I've seen a couple of dispiriting losses. The 2010 one at IW was the absolute worst. Depressing even.

But then look how he turned things around.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #2557
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

So, what happened to Klizan?

I heard he was injured, but missed what it was.

Playing Simon can be brutal.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #2558
country flag arm

I never saw Nole lose. And I have watched him play many times.

Ok I have seen half a loss. I watched him play Rafa in Madrid in 2009... that painful match. But I had to leave when the 3rd set was 2-2, or something like that, because I had to run to the airport in order not to lose my flight... so I didn't really watch him lose. It was a marathon, I ran (subway) from the tennis center to the hostel to get my bag, then got on the subway again to the airport. This takes like an hour. During this I had my sister texting me the score everytime someone won a game. And then when TB started, I ordered her text me every point. When she told me he had lost, I started crying in the middle of the airport.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #2559
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told you, Paris is not that far from you. 2 main tournaments are held there
Well, I hope I´ll be able to catch one of the two tournaments there this year, but up until now I never really had the money (and yes, that has a lot to do with the fact that I tend to spend the little I have on frivolities).

Quote:
I've seen a couple of dispiriting losses. The 2010 one at IW was the absolute worst. Depressing even.

And I am glad he did Are you there every year for IW?

Quote:

Ok I have seen half a loss. I watched him play Rafa in Madrid in 2009... that painful match. But I had to leave when the 3rd set was 2-2, or something like that, because I had to run to the airport in order not to lose my flight... so I didn't really watch him lose. It was a marathon, I ran (subway) from the tennis center to the hostel to get my bag, then got on the subway again to the airport. This takes like an hour. During this I had my sister texting me the score everytime someone won a game. And then when TB started, I ordered her text me every point. When she told me he had lost, I started crying in the middle of the airport.
That was gutwrenching on the tv, never mind like this, with the partisan Madrileno audience and all.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #2560
country flag arm

Ok I counted, I didn't watch him play that many matches. 8 single matches and 2 or 3 doubles matches.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #2561
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I went there for ONE DAY AND ONE DAY ONLY! Toasted under the sun and he lost to Ljubo

Quote:
So, what happened to Klizan?

I heard he was injured, but missed what it was.

Playing Simon can be brutal.
Looks like cramping to me. Took lots of energy to save all those BPs.

btw, thanks for the link!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #2562
country flag arm

Quote:
Well, I hope I´ll be able to catch one of the two tournaments there this year, but up until now I never really had the money (and yes, that has a lot to do with the fact that I tend to spend the little I have on frivolities).

And I am glad he did Are you there every year for IW?
Well, money is always the problem I know. I hope you figure it out
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #2563
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

Ohhhhhhh

That was a match either could have won. I think now Nole would win simply because of confidence.

This is the peak of Nole's career and all fans should enjoy it and revel in it. It lasts such a short time for a tennis player.

Lucky for Nole, Rafa, and Murray that the next crop of youngsters is sort of blah.

Talking about the generation right before Filip and Alex, of course.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #2564
country flag Trollicki

Well nowadays I actually have a job, so that´s a start
Old 02-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #2565
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well nowadays I actually have a job, so that´s a start

I think travelling to tournaments is cheaper in Europe than in North America and the tickets are cheaper, right?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread