- * Swiss Chalet * - - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #421
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: - * Swiss Chalet * -

That video is really cute! I saw it before.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again too. Which days will you be there?

We aren't in any fan club, we just go by ourselves. But France has this huge fan club, they're called the aseft and they always get at least a whole section of the stadium. They sing and they have a huge French flag which covers almost the whole section in between sets. The fan club is a huge part of the atmosphere when France plays. But I don't want to join, my French isn't good enough for that and they have certain rules for their members. Like taking part in activities and wearing the aseft shirt to ties. I prefer to wear my own DC shirt. I didn't buy a Lacoste polo to wear another shirt to the ties.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #422
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
That video is really cute! I saw it before.
Do you also know this one?

Go to 2:00 in the clip...

Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing you again too. Which days will you be there?
Karin and me will be there the whole week

Quote:
We aren't in any fan club, we just go by ourselves. But France has this huge fan club, they're called the aseft and they always get at least a whole section of the stadium. They sing and they have a huge French flag which covers almost the whole section in between sets. The fan club is a huge part of the atmosphere when France plays. But I don't want to join, my French isn't good enough for that and they have certain rules for their members. Like taking part in activities and wearing the aseft shirt to ties. I prefer to wear my own DC shirt. I didn't buy a Lacoste polo to wear another shirt to the ties.
So are there only French members in the fan club then?

A few years ago it would have been unthinkable for me to wear any kind of fan outfit but meanwhile I really like it

(Even though it means you get easily recognized on TV )

I have to go now

Good night and see you in Rotterdam
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #423
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Do you also know this one?

Go to 2:00 in the clip...

Karin and me will be there the whole week

So are there only French members in the fan club then?

A few years ago it would have been unthinkable for me to wear any kind of fan outfit but meanwhile I really like it

(Even though it means you get easily recognized on TV )

I have to go now

Good night and see you in Rotterdam
Yes, I believe it was posted in the children's thread some time. She's adorable

Cool, we will be there for one day only. Maybe two, but I don't think so.

I guess they are all French, but I'm not sure. I don't know anyone actually in the fanclub. I just recognize them by the shirts. I have no problem wearing a fan outfit, I have my France polo and I have French socks. And then some accessories like bracelets. But the French fanclub always distracts from the others, so we probably weren't on tv. They mostly show the fanclub and the chickens. (Actually roosters, but I call them chickens). There is a small group of 3-4 guys always dressed in these costumes.

Last edited by Kezzi : 02-10-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #424
country flag Kezzi

Okay, so no Mahut in Rotterdam. Mika is playing with Delpo now.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #425
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

hola

i was in rotterdam today...last round of qualifying and all the guys from main draw practicing. managed to sneak on centre court(which was closed for public) but Federer had already left by then.
I think Simon will have a tough time against Brands tomorrow ...
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #426
country flag Kezzi

I think Gilou will have a tough time against anyone these days.
But I have to work tomorrow, so I don't have to see him suffer For me that and Zimonjic are the only interesting matches tomorrow. Would like to see Tsonga too, but that's night session, buying tickets wouldn't make sense anyway.

So, no Fed, but who did you see? Simon I assume... And?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #427
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

who wants a kiss?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #428
country flag Kezzi

Doris, you were on the stream twice already. You didn't look too happy
But I can't hold back at 6-3, 4-1.... Allez Julien!!!!
Old 02-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #429

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

congrats with Benneteau, i wasn't looking too happy either, good i was not on stream then
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 02-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #430
country flag Kezzi

I'm jealous, I would have loved to be there. Too bad I had to work, otherwise I could've dressed up in DC gear at least one more time this year. We also got some nice little French flags there and I have my big one. I surely would have won the competition to congratulate Benny after the match.

Doris was with the Swiss fans, she was on the stream several times.

Thanks, I'm so happy I knew he could do it, but with Benny you just never know what happens. One match he's great and the next you're -ing through the entire match. Though it was good to see he pulled himself together in the end, I was a bit nervous it would turn around again after losing his 4-1 lead.
And I already started praying just in case he makes it to the final. Benny and finals aren't on good terms so far, that needs to change. This article (http://www.changeovertennis.com/juli...missing-title/) surfaced on twitter yesterday and I really think he doesn't care that they think he's amazing at hugging.

Btw, did you know it was Bennet's 200th win and Fed's 200th loss? I think it's a funny stat for Benny to remember this match.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #431

Quote:
I'm jealous, I would have loved to be there. Too bad I had to work, otherwise I could've dressed up in DC gear at least one more time this year. We also got some nice little French flags there and I have my big one. I surely would have won the competition to congratulate Benny after the match.

Doris was with the Swiss fans, she was on the stream several times.

Thanks, I'm so happy I knew he could do it, but with Benny you just never know what happens. One match he's great and the next you're -ing through the entire match. Though it was good to see he pulled himself together in the end, I was a bit nervous it would turn around again after losing his 4-1 lead.
And I already started praying just in case he makes it to the final. Benny and finals aren't on good terms so far, that needs to change. This article (http://www.changeovertennis.com/juli...missing-title/) surfaced on twitter yesterday and I really think he doesn't care that they think he's amazing at hugging.

Btw, did you know it was Bennet's 200th win and Fed's 200th loss? I think it's a funny stat for Benny to remember this match.

Well, personally i hope the winner of the semi which is going on right now will win tomorrow. I do want benneteau in the final as i like his game a lot better than simon's. Anyway, it was a deserved win for Julien...
you're watching now ?
Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #432
country flag Kezzi

Yes, I'm watching.
I want Benneteau to either win the whole tournament or lose today. I'm afraid he'll hang himself with the 40 year anniversary towel if he loses yet another final. I'm still wondering how Gilles came this far. He's nowhere near his ability these days. Julien plays great now, but I just don't want him to have 8 lost finals behind his name. Then it's better to lose the semi.
I do like it that in the match yesterday you could notice how doubles can help players in singles. Julien played some shots at the net where the crowd and commentators went "ooooohh!" but I've seen him do that in almost every doubles match I've seen of him. Especially the recent ones I saw in DC and Rotterdam.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #433

Quote:
Yes, I'm watching.
I want Benneteau to either win the whole tournament or lose today. I'm afraid he'll hang himself with the 40 year anniversary towel if he loses yet another final. I'm still wondering how Gilles came this far. He's nowhere near his ability these days. Julien plays great now, but I just don't want him to have 8 lost finals behind his name. Then it's better to lose the semi.
I do like it that in the match yesterday you could notice how doubles can help players in singles. Julien played some shots at the net where the crowd and commentators went "ooooohh!" but I've seen him do that in almost every doubles match I've seen of him. Especially the recent ones I saw in DC and Rotterdam.
Simon was a bit fortunate with the draw if you ask me, but allez Julien. I really liked his net play yesterday yes, objectively speaking
Too bad we didn't meet up this time in Rotterdam next time for sure
Old 02-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #434
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Simon was a bit fortunate with the draw if you ask me, but allez Julien. I really liked his net play yesterday yes, objectively speaking
Too bad we didn't meet up this time in Rotterdam next time for sure
He really was, if it wasn't for that he would have been home already at the beginning of the week.
I'm too for not meeting up, but next time it will happen!
We missed lots of people this year, we only managed to see Yvonne, Doris and Karin.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #435
country flag Kezzi

So it's DelPo in the final.