•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 266 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #3976
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

I would like to see what Amber thinks about that
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #3977
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Damn, i'm watching the repetition of the final and the guy played really good.
And Amber, he's not only a claycourter! He can move on in every surface, he just needs motivation, I hope this win give him that motivation he needs

Hola Dee!
U know that a lot of eyes will look at him bc of this win, he will be rosol 2.0 well mini roso

Lets see what he will Do with this wi bc rosol did nothing.

I was so sure rafa has this title..
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #3978
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sweetie she will be fine. I like to tease people and she knows that dear.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #3979
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lost my wife to a better person dear John...
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #3980
country flag Punky

Dee I can tease other ppl, in a badass!!!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #3981
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I lost my wife to a better person dear John...
And then again my wife still thinks that she lost her wife.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #3982
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Dee I can tease other ppl, in a badass!!!!!
Like how dear.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-11-2013, 04:15 AM   #3983
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U know that a lot of eyes will look at him bc of this win, he will be rosol 2.0 well mini roso

Lets see what he will Do with this wi bc rosol did nothing.

I was so sure rafa has this title..
Well... Rosol started playing a little better in the ATP level, he made a lot of QF in small tournaments, of course that's not much compared to beating Rafa, but he was 100 at that time and now he's 70. I mean... it's some progress.
Still... Rosol never played that good again... But that's understandable, I mean... When you face Rafa, you're facing a legend, and you should try your best to enter the big book, Rosol did.

I would play my best if I have the great chance of facing a champ

Horacio "Cebolla" Zeballos.

Cebolla means Onion. We can say it is because he made his rivals cry
Old 02-11-2013, 04:16 AM   #3984
country flag viruzzz

You 2!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 AM   #3985
I wanna taste u.

This is what you get for have a Fedal couple.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 AM   #3986
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
And then again my wife still thinks that she lost her wife.
Quote:
Like how dear.
I was only joking, u can play but in taking u home

I'm a badass like Johnny!!!!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #3987
country flag Punky

Quote:
Well... Rosol started playing a little better in the ATP level, he made a lot of QF in small tournaments, of course that's not much compared to beating Rafa, but he was 100 at that time and now he's 70. I mean... it's some progress.
Still... Rosol never played that good again... But that's understandable, I mean... When you face Rafa, you're facing a legend, and you should try your best to enter the big book, Rosol did.

I would play my best if I have the great chance of facing a champ

Horacio "Cebolla" Zeballos.

Cebolla means Onion. We can say it is because he made his rivals cry
I would have done the same, what so I have to lose and my guess is that I won't have another chance to play v a legend and in the central court v so many ppl

Maybe this is how fed felt in wimby 2001 v Pete

Old 02-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #3988
country flag Punky

Quote:
This is what you get for have a Fedal couple.
U dont choose ur love

Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 AM   #3989
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
I was only joking, u can play but in taking u home

I'm a badass like Johnny!!!!!!
Of course.
Riiiiight. You have alot of work to do.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 02-11-2013, 04:55 AM   #3990
country flag Punky

I skip classes from time to time, I tell ppl ya 5 minutes I'm at ur house when I'm still home
Well lots of stuff!!!

Closed Thread