Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 155 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #2311
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

And one more:

College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 02:43 AM   #2312
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

The two pit bulls next door are afraid to go in the snow Bandit is brave

to the pit bulls
Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 AM   #2313
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I need to wait until more summery colors hit the stores It's a beach wedding. Luckily where they are having it was not damaged by Sandy

It is going to be here: http://www.thecrystalpoint.com/ Right on the water

It should be beautiful Also the food better be amazing since it is $250/plate. And knowing that it is $250/plate makes me feel like I know what all the rest of it will be like I need a nice dress. I shouldn't be surprised, the dad bought $200 bottles of champagne for the engagement party

At the engagement party, which was not last Sept but the Sept before I actually had some fun exchanges with her dad We were watching the USO on the TVs at the bar. He is a Nole hater and a Fedtard So naturally we had some friendly disagreements
The place looks lovely! $250/plate, the marriage better last for a long time!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Jess, we will need to see this dress indeed. Also can I come to the wedding!!

I have been looking online for dresses, because I need to have one done for me for the ball. It's like prom for Uni students? Well, it's fancy, girls need to wear long dresses, bla bla. And I don't think a long dress works for me because I am short.

Anyways, I saw this one, and I an thinking og having one done similar to this one, probably in a different color: http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD587421
GL for you with dress hunting too!
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 02:52 AM   #2314
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

That first pic of Bandit is soooo cute!

I think pit bulls are too heavy to get into the snow. Bandit is light and he won't sink in, I guess.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:52 AM   #2315
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Bandit looks like a big boy in the last pic!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #2316
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The place looks lovely! $250/plate, the marriage better last for a long time!!!!
They have been dating since high school and my cousin is almost 27 So about 10 years This is long overdue, but I do expect them to last forever She's really a sweet girl.

They are planning on getting a golden retriever from a breeder in August but they already have dog stuff set up all over their house
Old 02-10-2013, 02:57 AM   #2317
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
They have been dating since high school and my cousin is almost 27 So about 10 years This is long overdue, but I do expect them to last forever She's really a sweet girl.

They are planning on getting a golden retriever from a breeder in August but they already have dog stuff set up all over their house
Many congratulations to them! They are really good in planning ahead
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 AM   #2318
#freeviktor

Quote:
That first pic of Bandit is soooo cute!

I think pit bulls are too heavy to get into the snow. Bandit is light and he won't sink in, I guess.

The pit bulls were raised in an apartment, they just moved in this September, so they are not used to having yards full of snow at all

I have only seen these dogs in question once (there are 2 and they live directly next door). It was months after they moved in that I even saw them, I was starting to think they were a myth
Old 02-10-2013, 03:02 AM   #2319
#freeviktor

Quote:
Many congratulations to them! They are really good in planning ahead
My cousin said he has friends over and they see all the dog stuff and are like "Ummmm where's the dog?"
Old 02-10-2013, 03:36 AM   #2320
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
The pit bulls were raised in an apartment, they just moved in this September, so they are not used to having yards full of snow at all

I have only seen these dogs in question once (there are 2 and they live directly next door). It was months after they moved in that I even saw them, I was starting to think they were a myth
How can you keep pit bulls indoor all the time? They are active dogs, no?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #2321
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Chinese NY Lee!

It's nearly 2pm and I've only just woken up.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #2322
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Happy Chinese NY Lee!

It's nearly 2pm and I've only just woken up.
:thumbup: impressive

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #2323
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I like that seafoam color, but probably more a blue color is better for Raquel. Pink also, but really that gown would be horrible in pink. Cloying.

when I see pinkish orange, I think peach. Peach is is good color for lots of people. I think Raquel is rather pale for real orange. My goddaughter is stunning in orange and red orange, but she has very olive skin.

However, in my search, I learned that peach is the color of infidelity.
Peach is not a good color for me at all. I am too pale. And I don't want to go with pink or light blue, because I already looks like a cute little girl. If I go for pink or light blue I am going to look like an angel. Well I am not angel.

Quote:
I like this shape for Raquel because she has a tiny waist and the skirt isn't too full

It would need something around the waist because that seam isn't the most beautiful.

Think of those actresses! They are all teensy tiny people and they wear long dreses.
I like this one! It's similar to the one I posted, no? you didn't like that one?

I have regular/small wait but large hips so long dresses don't work for me.

Quote:
It doesn't show me th photos. Can you try to post only the photos? I need all the help I can get. So thank you
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #2324
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
:thumbup: impressive
Haha, thank you.

All it means though is that I'll have a hard time getting up at 7am tomorrow.

I'm a silly boy, never thinking things through enough.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #2325
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Bandit looks like the cutest dog ever on the snow
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread