Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 154 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #2296
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You haven't watched Argo yet?
No

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 AM   #2297
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I think you want to go watch the movie that is very likely going to win the Oscar for best picture soon.

Plus, it's really good!!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 12:44 AM   #2298
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Out of all the movies nominated for best picture, I only haven't watched Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 02-10-2013, 12:47 AM   #2299
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Two years ago, back when there were only 5 best picture nominees, I went to this movie theater that was showing them all day back to back. You paid $30 and got to see all the movies and got free soda refills and a popcorn for free and then in between the movies there were trivia games and stuff It was fun, that was the year it was Milk, The Reader, Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionaire and Frost/Nixon (That's the order they showed them in too )

Well now that same theater still shows them but it's a two day thing and I rarely have weekends off.

WELL NOW I found another chain of theaters that is showing them on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays

Quote:
Block No. 1 includes “Beasts of the Southern Wild” at 12 p.m., “Life of Pi” at 1:50 p.m., “Les Miserables” at 4:20 p.m., “Amour” at 7:20 p.m. and “Lincoln” at 9:50 p.m. You pick one of the following dates you’d like to attend: Friday, Feb. 15, Sunday, Feb. 17, Tuesday, Feb. 19 or Thursday, Feb. 21.
Block No. 2 includes “Django Unchained” at 12:15 p.m., “Silver Linings Playbook” at 3:20 p.m., “Zero Dark Thirty” at 5:45 p.m. and “Argo” at 8:45 p.m. Dates for this block are Saturday, Feb. 16, Monday, Feb. 18 and Wednesday, Feb. 20.
I've seen a few of the movies, but this is promising I wouldn't mind seeing the ones I saw again

Old 02-10-2013, 12:53 AM   #2300
country flag arm

Sounds like a great plan! which ones have you watched?

OMG that year was, for me, one of the best cinema years we have had in a while. Milk + Revolutionary Road + The Reader.. you see, no film that I have watched this year (2012) has moved me like any of those 3 did.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:55 AM   #2301
#freeviktor

Quote:
Sounds like a great plan! which ones have you watched?

OMG that year was, for me, one of the best cinema years we have had in a while. Milk + Revolutionary Road + The Reader.. you see, no film that I have watched this year (2012) has moved me like any of those 3 did.
I agree! It was a really good year.

I have seen only Les Mis, Lincoln and Silver Linings So the first day if I get tired I can leave during Licoln

Old 02-10-2013, 01:01 AM   #2302
country flag arm

My favorites out of the nominated by order: Zero dark Thirty, Les Mis, Django and Argo.

I think you should do it, if you find time.

Now I must go sleep, 2am already. talk tomorrow!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #2303
country flag arm

http://blog.moviefone.com/2008/12/19...ovies-of-2008/

indeed this list shows what an awesome year 2008 was... Gran Torino, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Doubt, Dark Knight...
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 AM   #2304
#freeviktor

Quote:
My favorites out of the nominated by order: Zero dark Thirty, Les Mis, Django and Argo.

I think you should do it, if you find time.

Now I must go sleep, 2am already. talk tomorrow!
Night

Old 02-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #2305
#freeviktor

Omg that was really 2008?! I was like "two years ago"

Time flies and I'm getting old

Old 02-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #2306
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I like that seafoam color, but probably more a blue color is better for Raquel. Pink also, but really that gown would be horrible in pink. Cloying.

when I see pinkish orange, I think peach. Peach is is good color for lots of people. I think Raquel is rather pale for real orange. My goddaughter is stunning in orange and red orange, but she has very olive skin.

However, in my search, I learned that peach is the color of infidelity.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #2307
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I like that seafoam color, but probably more a blue color is better for Raquel. Pink also, but really that gown would be horrible in pink. Cloying.

when I see pinkish orange, I think peach. Peach is is good color for lots of people. I think Raquel is rather pale for real orange. My goddaughter is stunning in orange and red orange, but she has very olive skin.

However, in my search, I learned that peach is the color of infidelity.
I like peach

Old 02-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #2308
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I like this shape for Raquel because she has a tiny waist and the skirt isn't too full

It would need something around the waist because that seam isn't the most beautiful.

Think of those actresses! They are all teensy tiny people and they wear long dreses.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:03 AM   #2309
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I like this dress - fun and flirty.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/l...xx.esn_results

This one too.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/l...xx.esn_results
Old 02-10-2013, 02:40 AM   #2310
#freeviktor

Here is a pic my mom took of Bandit in the snow

Closed Thread