David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #301
country flag Disorder

Disorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
Id love that but take a look at the entry list. He'll need a miracle draw to get that

I dont know..maybe its the fact that he was pushed to the brink against pashanski and out choked troicki and verdasco lately but i just have zero confidence in him right now
It will be hard but he can do it.

When the MD will be available?
Disorder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #302
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

his draw:

Andreas Seppi [6] - Qualifier
David Goffin - Jarkko Nieminen
Robin Haase - Qualifier
Juan Martin Del Potro [2] - Gael Monfils [WC]

another first round loss looms
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #303
country flag Disorder

Disorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
his draw:

Andreas Seppi [6] - Qualifier
David Goffin - Jarkko Nieminen
Robin Haase - Qualifier
Juan Martin Del Potro [2] - Gael Monfils [WC]

another first round loss looms
He's going to play on Monday?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #304
country flag Disorder

He will play tomorrow at 8pm (GMT+0)
Old 02-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #305
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #306
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he's getting annihalated

down 0-6, 0-2

nieminen serving..

0-15

0-30

15-30

15-40

30-40

deuce

adv. nieminen

3-0 nieminen
Old 02-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #307
country flag misty1
Banned!

0-15

0-30

15-30

15-40

30-40

broken

6-0, 4-0 nieminen
Old 02-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #308
country flag misty1
Banned!

6-0, 5-0 nimeinen

for god sake get a game

15-0

15-15

30-15

30-30 with double fault # 8

30-40

done

6-0, 6-0 nieminen

im done

a plummet in the rankings looms
Old 02-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #309
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

We all have shit days every so often. Hope he gets over it quickly because now he has points to defend. March onwards.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #310
country flag Gamas

Gamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond reputeGamas has a reputation beyond repute

David
Gamas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #311
country flag Disorder

He's going to play Marseille in the next week, righy?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:38 AM   #312
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
He's going to play Marseille in the next week, righy?

Yup, he faces Llodra in the first round. Go win it, David, so you at least earn a match with Juan Martin and gain more top-pro experience.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #313
country flag misty1
Banned!

he's got no confidence at all right now. I expect another thrashing here

im giving him 6 games max
Old 03-01-2013, 02:05 PM   #314
country flag misty1
Banned!

well he'll play the 2 masters events in the US

i really hope he can find a way to get his season going. It is so horrible to see him struggle like this, we know he is alot better than what he's showing.

I just fear that the loss to troicki may have destroyed him and i dont know how long it will take him to get back..but he has alot to defend now so i hope its soon otherwise he'll be out of the top 100 before years end.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #315
country flag Adri89

Adri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond reputeAdri89 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not very confident for IW and Miami, but I hope that clay can stop his slump.
He just need a big win or a good run to go back on track I think
Adri89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote