In the spotlight - EnriqueIG8 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2010, 12:02 PM   #31
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - EnriqueIG8

I moved from the general spotlight thread in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I will be celebrating it with my mom since I only have her. And I will be in the Netherlands
Then I wish you and your mom a great NYE and all the best for 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Anything on the menu for NYE for you?
It's the birthday of my father so we will celebrate together but at the moment I don't know if I will be fit for it because I got a cold My boss send me home from work and tomorrow I won't go either. Will have a look how I feel on Thursday.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #32
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay Glenn, thanks again for the questions. I'm gonna do this in 2 times.
16 questions each time.

Here it goes:

Quote:
1) Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, sometimes and not only in the shower. I also sing along with songs in the house as well

Quote:
2) Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a child?
No, I didn't. I've always had enough friends to pick one out from, so no need for an imaginary one.

Quote:
3) Do you have any phobias?
Well lately I've been a little bit frightened to lose my mother. Since my dad already passed away 6 years ago, is my mom the only one left.
And since she already has high blood pressure, that's my worst phobia... losing her.

Quote:
4) Name one piece of clothing you can't live without
One particulair piece? Or a piece I have?

I can't live without boxers I guess. I don't like to wear my pants without boxers or any other underwear so that must be it.

My favourite piece of clothing is probably a D&G hoodie which I already have for 5 years or something. The thing never gets old and is pretty comfy.

Quote:
5) Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they (pics are a plus)?
I have my ears pierced but I don't wear earrings or stuff. I had a period in which I had 2 'diamond' knobs in it but that's it.

No tattoos yet, but I'm planning in getting one on my wrist.

Quote:
6) What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
Already answered this before. Math is the least favorite, not because I suck in Math but because I don't like to work with numbers for an entire hour or longer.

Quote:
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm hard one, I guess a non-trustworthy personality/backstabber.

Quote:
8) Are you supersticious?
Not really, I'm not really a control freak and I don't have any routines I daily do.

Quote:
9) What's the best advice you've ever received?
Be yourself, respect everybody and be kind to people.

Quote:
10) Other than Ricky Martin what music do you listen to the most? (couldn't resist, sorry lol)
Ricky Martin? Haha I only like some of his songs but I'm not a big fan of him.

I like alot of music from pop, ballads, slow jams, alternative rock, hiphop/r&b, reggaeton,dancehall to latin, tango, bachata, merengue, rumba or salsa.

Some of my favourite bands/singers are; U2, Enrique Iglesias, Robbie Williams, Usher, Ne Yo, Eminem, Wisin y Yandel, Daddy Yankee, Eros Ramazzotti and R Kelly.

The music I absolutely don't like is hard rock, heavy metal and gothic.

Quote:
11) If you had so much money that you wouldn't know what to do with, what would you do with it?
Buy a big house or maybe houses. Buy some nice car, the biggest TV there is. Make a journey around the world.

Give money away to friends and relatives. Party everyday

Quote:
12) What's the rule you're proudest of breaking?
I break rules everyday, because I'm semi Bad boy..haha no I can't really name one in particulair.

Quote:
13) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
When I came home from clubbing once, I was hungry and I put on the furnace to make some chicken.

But I was so drunk that I only put on the gas, and I wanted to wait on the couch but since I was drunk and sleepy I fell asleep till the next morning when I woke up and my whole apparment was grey because of the gas. If somebody lighted a fire or I slept for several more hours it would have ended really badly.

Quote:
14) What is your favorite time of the day?
I'm a night person, so everything after 20.00 or 8PM is fine with me.

Quote:
15) Do you know how many pieces of clothing you own?
No, I never counted but I have many

Quote:
16) On a scale of 6-to-47 how organized are you?
Well I guess I'm a little bit more organized than the average person.

I would say 32..

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #33
country flag Gl3nnVD

Gl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond reputeGl3nnVD has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for answering! (I know, I asked way too many questions, lol)

What will the tattoo on your wrist say btw?
Gl3nnVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:09 AM   #34
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay Part 2 ;p

Quote:
17) How accurate is your first impression of others? What is your first impression of me?
Uhm I would say pretty accurate, although this is not fair because you know my first impression of you was wrong

With the pm's and stuff I had the impression you were a really nice guy, and so it turned out to be.

Quote:
18) What would you do if you found a wallet and there was no ID in it?
With a lot of money? Keep it... If the wallet contained something (a credit card/bank card) with identifications I would probably return it

Quote:
19) If you were a colorful shape, what would it be; an orange triangle or a baby blue sphere or what?
A red triangle. Red is my favourite color and the triangle is the shape I like the most

Quote:
20) Do you have any nicknames?
Uhm as a username I always use EnriqueIG8, and I don't really have a 'nickname' people who know me just call me Jav or Javi.

Quote:
21) Do you usually dream? If so, are there any recurring dreams you have?
I believe everybody dreams every night, it's just that you can't remember all your dreams.

I do have recurring dreams which I can remember and they oftenly included with hot girls and a lot of oil or lotion.
So you do the math

Quote:
22) If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
I don't wanna change anything about myself. I'm perfectly happy the way I am.

Quote:
23) Do you have a crazy ex-story?
Nah, not really. I don't have the hots for psychos But a one night stand kept stalking me in the past. Calling me 20 times a day, texting me, thinking we were in a relationship. Dropping by my house...very annoying.

Quote:
24) What does your signature look like? (and yes, I realise I'm close to identity theft... lol)
It's Javier with a capital J, E.V capital, de la Cuesta with some krisskrosses through the name.
I know it's unclear, but it's pretty hard to describe a signature haha.

Quote:
26) What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
I can't really name one, or come up with one right now. I'll post it here later, or pm you.

Quote:
27) Does it matter who earns the most money in a relationship?
Not much to me, but I think it's pretty normal that the man provides the woman as much as they want in financial terms and also on other stuff.

But if a woman wants to make career it's okay with me too. But I'm not gonna be a desperate househusband

Quote:
28) What's the best compliment you've ever received?
That I'm a wonderfull guy, and it was an honour to have met me.

Quote:
29) What's the biggest personal change you've made?
I think moving from Spain to the Netherlands was a pretty big change.

Quote:
30) Tell us something about yourself that you have never told to anyone else (embarrassing is a plus).
On a summer vacation together with 3 friends we only had 1 room. I slept on a stretcher because there was only 1 bed in the room.

One night I took home a girl which I picked up in the club and we had sex in the bed where my friend slept ( he wasn't home at the time :lol ) and we never changed the sheets

Quote:
31) Did you notice there wasn't a number 25 question?
Yes, because this question was one of the first I've read so I noticed it while I'm answering this

Quote:
32) Do you hate me now I asked you these questions?
Of course not. You're my buddy. I enjoyed answering these questions a lot.
If you have more in the future, feel free to ask them!

Maybe we should start a ITS thread for you too bro.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
Old 01-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #35
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I moved from the general spotlight thread in here

Then I wish you and your mom a great NYE and all the best for 2011

It's the birthday of my father so we will celebrate together but at the moment I don't know if I will be fit for it because I got a cold My boss send me home from work and tomorrow I won't go either. Will have a look how I feel on Thursday.
Hi Doris

Hope you enjoyed your father's birthday and NYE in general.

Did 2011 start well for you with Roger's win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl3nnVD View Post
Thanks for answering! (I know, I asked way too many questions, lol)

What will the tattoo on your wrist say btw?
Hey Glenn

How was your NYE? Did you enjoy it..happy newyear btw bro!

I want to have a spanish flag wrapped around a cross with the date of birth and date of death of my father with R.I.P. above it.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #36
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

how are the Estonian women
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #37
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
how are the Estonian women
Of the 3 countries I visited the Estonian women were the best looking.

Russian women are good looking too but 70% is really not good looking.
Finnish women are attractive too but they are calm, shy and introvert so I'm not digging that either.

I need to teach the Estonian women some basics though. Especially in movement and rhythm

Old 01-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #38
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

haha

so in future which countries women are gonna be lucky to have you visit..

take me along and give me some of your left overs you animal
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #39
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Javier and all the best for your new year of life

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #40
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Thank you, sweet sweet Doris

Old 02-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #41
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
haha

so in future which countries women are gonna be lucky to have you visit..

take me along and give me some of your left overs you animal
this post is 1 1/2 year old and we still haven't gone taco hunting

what's up with that old jefe?

Old 02-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #42
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

a few questions

can i drive ur new car?
who do u think with be a great mod in here?
whats ur fav federer win and ur less fav lose?
do u drink coffee?
last time u were in love?
do u play tennis?
how many children would u like?
what do u like most in woman? what less? (in general)
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #43
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Javi in the spotlight
Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #44
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

I was a little busy celebrating Carnival over here, so non stop drinking + partying

Thanks for asking some more questions! Gonna answer them immediately!

Old 02-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #45
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
a few questions

can i drive ur new car?
do u drink coffee?
do u play tennis?
Thanks for the questions and showing some interest, Amber

can i drive ur new car?
Yes, if you promise me you won't wreck it! and since you are bad at parking big cars, I'll get behind the steering wheel if we need to park it

I guess for the Non Tennis section someone out of the big chat threads would be a good choice. Someone who is rational, good English and not a troll in General Messages area for example. Or do you want names?

Favourite win is the RG 2009 of course! As a fan I had been waiting forever for that win. To see him so nervous in that last game and so emotional when the Swiss anthem started I got a lump in my throat. The worst loss? Probably Wimbledon 2008, because he was playing pretty bad and got man handled by Rafito in the final of RG that year. He almost won after coming back from 2 sets to love and then he still lost to Rafito on his favourite surface.

do u drink coffee?
I do drink coffee occasionally, only in the morning and about 3 or 4 cups a month. I like macchiato and cappucino!

Last time I really was in love has been some time. Had some flings and not-so-serious relationships but I guess last time I loved a girl, was 3 years ago.

do u play tennis?
Yes, I'm not bad but not really good at it either. Just a recreational player. Clay is my favourite surface and I have a double handed backhand. Playing style is power baseliner.
I was always a better football player than I was at tennis. Almost made it pro, but unfortunately some problems arrived when I was 17.

I don't mind as long as they are healthy. Ideal scenario is that I'll have at least 2. First a boy so he can look out for his next sisters/brothers.

In general? That's an open question.
Let's see. What I like best is ; humor, spontaneity and a little bit freakiness (personality) brunette and ass (looks wise).

What I like the least ; too much jealousness, being incredibly stupid and being unreasonable (personality) lots of overweight and too much make up / barbie doll style (looks wise)

hopefully you enjoyed reading that