Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 142 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #2116
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Good luck, Jess, hopefully it will all go by without too much trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Look What I found on TF. got banned before posting because of the username. and people complain about mods here..
If the policy was the same here, I´d have been banned a long time ago
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #2117
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Not really, funeral tomorrow. But I will try some day
Oh sorry about the funeral. The weather couldn't be more miserable .
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #2118
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Jess I am sorry you have to go through that plus the stupid weather.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #2119
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Jess. Funerals are never shall we say pleasant, but try and take as much out of it as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
What subject are you studying?
It was some complicated mathematics that was threatening to make my head cave in.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #2120
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #2121
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I swore that I would not use orbitz.com anymore but I just can't stay away from the cheap air tickets
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #2122
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh

My grandma does not need any more stress but she is not savvy to the evils of this world. Someone from "Medicare" just called her to "verify her social security number and address". My grandma didn't know any better so she gave the information and then asked them a question. When she asked a question they hung up. She's obviously notifying banks etc, but what a headache for her We told her to also call my cousin the police officer to see if there's anything police can do... track the number etc.

I hate criminals that take advantage of the elderly My great aunt was also a victim of people who came into her house and stole from her. They asked to use the telephone or something and so she lets them in and while one was on the phone the other went into her bedroom and stole jewelry from her.

Today's world is you seriously can't trust anyone.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #2123
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I swore that I would not use orbitz.com anymore but I just can't stay away from the cheap air tickets
Never heard of that website…
Old 02-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #2124
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
If it's that much more expensive, it might be worth it.

Quote:
Oh gosh

My grandma does not need any more stress but she is not savvy to the evils of this world. Someone from "Medicare" just called her to "verify her social security number and address". My grandma didn't know any better so she gave the information and then asked them a question. When she asked a question they hung up. She's obviously notifying banks etc, but what a headache for her We told her to also call my cousin the police officer to see if there's anything police can do... track the number etc.

I hate criminals that take advantage of the elderly My great aunt was also a victim of people who came into her house and stole from her. They asked to use the telephone or something and so she lets them in and while one was on the phone the other went into her bedroom and stole jewelry from her.

Oh vSis. We can trust nobody these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What's up?

Never heard of that website…
Nothing, really.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #2125
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Oh gosh

That's awful.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #2126
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Nothing, really.
Nothing on a Friday night?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #2127
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh gosh

This is really really awful! Those people preying on senior ought to be punished severely!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #2128
country flag arm

George, my life is pretty boring, really.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #2129
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
If it's that much more expensive, it might be worth it.
It is

If I book direct flights now, it's over $600. Now, I have to stop over in Chicago (yes, way out of the path) on the way to Calgary but it's a direct flight back home and the ticket is $386.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #2130
country flag The Prince

Quote:
George, my life is pretty boring, really.
I'm sure that's some way from the truth.

My life is currently pretty boring, too. I'm kind of falling asleep right now. This week has taken its toll on me.
Closed Thread