Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 137 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #2041
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I would never wear a hat like that. Plus I don't have all that muscle on my arms.
Well, you´ve got the drill instructor bit down to a t (tee? I don´t know)
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #2042
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah, I really don't go out anywhere except maybe to take the trash out to the street without mascara. I put it on before I went for a walk. If I don't have it on I wear sunglasses even indoors.

The prices are so different. Well, you see that girl puts them on for $10. I don't trust myself to do it but maybe I will try later. I found two places in the IW area that had good reviews. One on El Paseo Dr (the fancy shoping area) was 250. Then another one was 120 and it's closer to where I stay.
Go for it.

It's not easy being kind of blonde, is it? I find it really hard. I mean, my ahir is neither brown nor blonde. Yet my eyebrows and eyelashes are so pale, so blonde that you only notice their existence with makeup or if you're standing really close to my face.

See, guys? we are all insecure about how we look. To some extent.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #2043
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But are you really overweight? Or you just lack confidence?

My advice to you: sports. You are a young man, so sports is the best way to control your ideal weight after you reached it. No starving yourself though. That won't work, trust me, you won't be able to do it for very long, and then you'll just eat enough to compensate all that you didn't eat before.

Eat healthy, cut down on carbs and fats and move (sports).
Yes I am over weight but I have lost some since September. I like playing football each Saturday but other than that I'm pretty lazy. I just have no motivation and it kinda sucks. I want to play Tennis with people but I can't find any one to play with

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #2044
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

But I lack confidence as well.

argument.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #2045
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, how do you guys feel about a new movie night somewhere next week? And if so, would you watch this film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103767/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 ?
Old 02-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #2046
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Yes I am over weight but I have lost some since September. I like playing football each Saturday but other than that I'm pretty lazy. I just have no motivation and it kinda sucks. I want to play Tennis with people but I can't find any one to play with
Quote:
But I lack confidence as well.
It seems to me that you're main problem is indeed the lack of motivation and confidence! You need to want to do it and believe you can. Because you can!

As for sports, try to get used to jogging. Go jogging 3 or 4 times a week, but really do it. Because the first few weeks you won't like it, but then you get used to it and you start loving it and NEEDING it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
BTW, how do you guys feel about a new movie night somewhere next week? And if so, would you watch this film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103767/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 ?
I'm in, depending on the day. And now that I am in Coimbra, it has to be always after 8pm my time.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #2047
country flag arm

Seems like a really weird movie. But I like weird.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:30 PM   #2048
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It looks fabulous. I would much rather watch these kinds of films than overhyped blockbusters.

I'm in.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #2049
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
It seems to me that you're main problem is indeed the lack of motivation and confidence! You need to want to do it and believe you can. Because you can!

As for sports, try to get used to jogging. Go jogging 3 or 4 times a week, but really do it. Because the first few weeks you won't like it, but then you get used to it and you start loving it and NEEDING it!

I'm in, depending on the day. And now that I am in Coimbra, it has to be always after 8pm my time.
Thanks for the kind words . I will try. Maybe I will walk first before run. Strange enough I actually used to run in a club. Idk what happened.

argument.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #2050
country flag ProdigyEng

I will try and make the film night btw n

argument.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #2051
country flag arm

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words . I will try. Maybe I will walk first before run. Strange enough I actually used to run in a club. Idk what happened.
Of course! First days you walk. Walk as fast as you can but don't run.

You are welcome, I am here to help you if you need!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #2052
country flag Trollicki

Good night everybody
Old 02-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #2053
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Are we having a "ugliest guy on MTF" contest?

I saw pics of Joe and George and they are perfectly fine looking young men. They do not have the looks of the guys that will make my heart palpitate but those guys (Colin Firth, Hugh Jackman, young Tommy Robredo) don't get other people I know have heart palpitation either.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #2054
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I already knew you were evil, regardless of how many you put, so no surprises there

But in all seriousness, I might post a picture there but I´m not sure. I mean, I don´t care about remaining a mystery, but having my pictures on a public forum is somewhat unsettling to me. I´ll see what I´ll do.
How about post it here first?

Quote:
Good night everybody
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #2055
country flag arm

Quote:
Good night everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Are we having a "ugliest guy on MTF" contest?

I saw pics of Joe and George and they are perfectly fine looking young men. They do not have the looks of the guys that will make my heart palpitate but those guys (Colin Firth, Hugh Jackman, young Tommy Robredo) don't get other people I know have heart palpitation either.
Vmom always knows what to say.
Closed Thread