Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 131 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #1951
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Taking the 4 hours bus in 2 and a half hours
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #1952
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

come on guys this thread needs to be revived

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...41453&page=152
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #1953
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

I really do hope that besides the investigation they will look into these remarks of the mayor as well. At least fake outrage, if you can´t bring yourself to actually feel it. Poor women.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #1954
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Taking the 4 hours bus in 2 and a half hours
Hey, I took two nine hours bus trips last weekend, so don´t you start complaining

So back to Coimbra it is?
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #1955
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Hey, I took two nine hours bus trips last weekend, so don´t you start complaining

So back to Coimbra it is?
The Berlin trip? :mad; Poor Michel, I feel so sorry for you.

Back to Coimbra indeed. 4 hour bus ride, I swear I know by way by heart, I know which house comes next and after that one, and after...
Old 02-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #1956
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
The Berlin trip? :mad; Poor Michel, I feel so sorry for you.

Back to Coimbra indeed. 4 hour bus ride, I swear I know by way by heart, I know which house comes next and after that one, and after...
(as you can see I love this smiley)

Well, what can I say except for what you already know: listen to some music, read a book, talk with someone on the bus etc. etc. And look at it this way: there´s bound to be some good party on a Wednesday in Coimbra (right?) so there is that to look forward to.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #1957
country flag arm

On wednesday I doubt it. Tomorrow for sure. But I am not really the party kind of girl. I mean, I like going out and the occasional party, but I am far from being the type of person who craves partying or gets super excited about one to come.

Besides, I have class tomorrow at 9am.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #1958
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

All this travelling you guys do makes me jealous

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #1959
country flag Trollicki

You do realise that you can´t be a true bogan without a craving for partying and alcohol (and apparently farm animals too)?

9 AM?
Old 02-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #1960
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post

I haven't traveled once since I met you. I am failing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
You do realise that you can´t be a true bogan without a craving for partying and alcohol (and apparently farm animals too)?

9 AM?
I read that. That is his definition and he will change it if I ask him too.

9AM because I am not going to the lecture at 8am.. just the practice.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #1961
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

How often do you guys travel? I haven't been out of the British ilse for nearly 2 years . I hope to go to Paris Masters this year though.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 02-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #1962
country flag Trollicki

Quote:

Well, do you have any vacation weeks coming up? Or is it more of a financial problem?

Quote:
I haven't traveled once since I met you. I am failing...

I read that. That is his definition and he will change it if I ask him too.

9AM because I am not going to the lecture at 8am.. just the practice.
That´s the spirit

Quote:
How often do you guys travel? I haven't been out of the British ilse for nearl6)y 2 y
Two-three times a year, if time and money permit me. F.i. last year I´ve been to Madrid for a week, Morocco for 10 days and Serbia/Croatia for a bit over a month. Should have a similar year this year.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #1963
country flag ProdigyEng

Financial... I don't have a job

argument.
Quote:

Old 02-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #1964
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How often do you guys travel? I haven't been out of the British ilse for nearly 2 years . I hope to go to Paris Masters this year though.

Not that I fund any of it, but maybe I'll go abroad once a quarter, perhaps a bit more.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #1965
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Not that I fund any of it, but maybe I'll go abroad once a quarter, perhaps a bit more.
Wow that's pretty lucky man.

argument.
Quote:

Closed Thread