Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #256
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

hope she's not scared of heights or this would have really been her worst day ever (apart from 2008 Wimbledon final, for any Fedtard, bad light etc)

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 02:35 AM   #257
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Yes, stop bragging, Mel
That's not bragging. This is bragging:

etc., etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Nadal/Monaco vs Cermak/Dlouhy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Jesus Christ, I thought Vonn missed part of the season because of depression or stuff. Her head is clearly not OK though.
Imagine dating Tiger Woods! Why would a woman want to do that?!

Quote:
Look what was posted on twitter:

A 16-year old Rafa.
I like Carlos Moya's last line.

Quote:
Scoobsie on twitter

"Show him. Show him now so we can confirm he's back on a match court and move on with our lives"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Photos from my latest hiking trip to mount Parnassus.

You can see the ancient stadium of Delphi in the last photo.
Looks wonderful.

Mike, I saw that picture on the news today. I was thinking the same thing. She seems to be up so high!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #258
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa finally back in action.
It's not often that we get to see doubles.

Quote:
you Belgians are such violent people
we're not.
Take that back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreea
Time to dye my hair
In the middle of the night?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #259
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

That's all I have to say after last night's mess I had at home. About the Vonn accident - really freaky! Could be the Tiger Woods curse.
At least Rafa's back on court.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #260
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In the middle of the night?

I'm doing it myself and I prefered to see Rafa first

I thought that you, from all people, would understand that
Old 02-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #261
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm doing it myself and I prefered to see Rafa first

I thought that you, from all people, would understand that
I do understand you. If it's any consolation.

Last edited by MariaV : 02-06-2013 at 08:10 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #262
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

How long does it take you to dye your hair?

I let professionals dye my hair. As clumsy as I am, I'm afraid that I would mess up my hair totally if I do that myself.
----

My fedtard-turned Djokotard work mate is no longer a Djokotard.

He came into my office and here is a summary of his rant:
"I used to like Djokovic a lot but his behaviour while in Belgium turned me off big time. What a tosser. He was arrogant and rather unfriendly to fans. Sure, when the cameras were present, he gave autographs and such but once it's just the fans and him with no photographer or camera person in sight, he turned his back on them. He gave only a couple of autographs and left a bunch of fans standing in the cold. He needs to be careful that the success isn't going to his head because that will cost him supporters. Granted, success will always attract fans but still.
Djokovic is just arrogant.
Nadal, I'm not a fan but he does seem much more humble and friendly.
Federer is somewhere in between. He can be arrogant and yet, for all that he has achieved, he's still down to earth"
He's so fickle.
He's back to being a full-time Fedtard.

Found on twitter (via Pico Monaco) but copied from the Bromance thread (where it's posted by Ash**)

I remember watching the training sessions in Monte Carlo years ago when Rafa was busy tormenting the ball and his opponent smashed the ball onto the next court. From behind the fence (out of sight), the ball came flying back into the practice court and a face appeared on top of the fence. Monaco with a huge grin on his face. Too bad I couldn't understand whatever the two of them were saying but judging by the grin on Monaco's face and the way Nadal reacted, Monaco was teasing the hell out of Nadal.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-06-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #263
country flag MariaV

Teeehee Nole and his body guards.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #264
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Commander Data multiquote (so that he doesn't whine about being ignored):
Charming

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #265
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't expect nothing less from Nole.

First, because he's a douche.

And second, because that's our Balkanic way to deal with succes
Old 02-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #266
country flag acionescu

And speaking about Belgium, didn't Rafa play a dead rubber especially for fans?
Old 02-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #267
country flag acionescu

Quote:
How long does it take you to dye your hair?
It's about 10 minutes to apply it, 45-60 minutes to let it act, and after that rinsing untile the water has no colour+conditioner, etc..

That means almost two hours.
As you could understand I couldnt risk missing the match
Old 02-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #268
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
And speaking about Belgium, didn't Rafa play a dead rubber especially for fans?
He did.

Quote:
That means almost two hours.

I take it that you don't need a lot of sleep.

Quote:
Japan town demands pants for Michelangelo's David

A replica of Michelangelo's Renaissance sculpture David that was erected suddenly last summer is unnerving residents of a Japanese town, with some calling for the naked masterpiece to be given underpants
David with underpants. For heaven's sake.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-06-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #269
country flag acionescu

Men have penises

You'd think that, with all of their advancements in science and technology, they would know that by now ....

And that's not even that....ahem....impressive
Old 02-06-2013, 11:34 AM   #270
country flag MariaV

LOL Andreea, for the Japanese seems to be... impressive.

Who's this TimeViolation person? AJ's new alias?