Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #211
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Andy encouraging the GB Fed Cup team:

"...and if you didnt have it hard enough, you have to listen to my mother jokes..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #212
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Look what was posted on twitter:

A 16-year old Rafa.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #213
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

What a stupid voice over translation
Old 02-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #214
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

ZOMG!!!!! Is it true there will be a livestream for Rafito-Dlouhito?

To answer Maria's question: under normal circumstances I would cheer for Dlouhito in doubles. However since Rafa has been away for so long, I couldn't bear to cheer against him.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #215
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

So much multiquoting to do!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #216
country flag Metis

That story about the baby elephant was so heartbreaking!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #217
country flag Metis

Hilde in NYC multiquote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Looking at museums in NYC to visit.

The "New York City Police Museum" comes with a warning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Great When are you going? If you have time, visit the New York Fed, they have great tours on the history of money and the origins and function of the Federal Reserve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Hilde, don't forget the Museum of Economy too

Definitely the 3 highlights of my visit to NYC a few years ago
Old 02-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #218
country flag Metis

star () multiquote:

Quote:
Star, please come back.
(or somebody, invite her back please)
Just for you, a cute dog picture. A Belgian shepherd, the awesome Malinois (named after my home city)

(just pretend that's me asking you to come back)
Quote:
Hmmmmmm

That dog doesn't look too convincing
Agreed. He looks like he's just done something naughty.

Quote:
Dammit, I'm as stubborn as that malinois so star better give up already.

Maybe this will help. A sheep dog puppy:

How can you say no to this fellow, star?

Looks like she could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
If you want star to come back, send her a PM instead of posting here Honestly I'm quite miffed at her for leaving us without an apparent reason and without saying goodbye even. If she can't be bothered to do that then I can't be bothered to ask her back.
Snoo left the same way too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
my own opinion on why star left is she seems to prefer the Nole forum chat (god knows why, full of annoying brats and she's better than that)

its pretty shoddy behaviour on her part

then again ppl in here still stand tennizen and the others who defected to Attenion whores thread (where they probably belong anyway), so
I thought you posted in both those places too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
I am switching to Rafa, I am bored
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
Saw he a video of him practicing today, look good, moving well. Hope that knee is ok
Who needs star when we have Wolfy?
Old 02-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #219
country flag Metis

Quote:
It's the breed of dog prefered by the Isreali special forces and the navy seals and such. The dog that apparently cornered Osama Bin Laden was a malinois or a mechelaar. I'm a Mechelaar.
How can it not be convincing towards star to get over her huff, whatever her huff is about?
Quote:
Star is tougher than Osama
Old 02-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #220
country flag Metis

royal business () multiquote:

Quote:
Queen Beatrix abdicating, apparently
Quote:
It's official. Queen Beatrix abdicates.

Her son will be King Willem IV
Quote:
Queen Maxima

Can't wait for the jewels
Quote:
Today in my newspaper, 5 pages on queen Beatrix abdicating. 5!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #221
country flag Metis

Commander Data multiquote (so that he doesn't whine about being ignored):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Nadal withdrew from Vina del Mar...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/..._knee_problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Don't know if any technic-afficionadas are left here, but I found it kinda cool (plus some students from "my" university )) created this team of flying robots that can throw balls around and catch them by working together.
...kinda scary, Terminator comes to mind....
I already see myself being hunted by a pack of such robots in the future

yes those robots look really scary
Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #222
country flag Metis

Mikey multiquote

Quote:
still one of the best yt vids ever, especially at 0.50

That one never gets old. I like the original video too.

Quote:
btw Metis will be happy to learn Ali Carter won the German Masters last night, his 3rd ranking title event.

Can't believe I missed it. Fortunately the Welsh Open is starting soon.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #223
country flag acionescu

We will rock you for the entrance of the players

And Dancing Queen

i can't believe how emotional I am atm
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #224
country flag acionescu

Scoobsie on twitter

"Show him. Show him now so we can confirm he's back on a match court and move on with our lives"
Old 02-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #225
country flag Metis

Rafito multiquote!!!

Quote:
I'd wish rafa was back already

He is back today!!!

Quote:

Is that a baccardigut?
He looks like he's put on some weight in some of the photos in HotPix.

Quote:

that blonde chick just ruined the video, imo. It could have been a lot better without her
Let's not be greedy. If it wasn't for her, there wouldn't have been a video in the first place.

Quote:
Look what was posted on twitter:

A 16-year old Rafa.
Young Rafito

...and young Uncle Toni too