Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 129 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 12:47 AM   #1921
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

My contribution to the family it seems might end up being shopping for something for my grandma to wear. At least we know what my strengths are
And they're not to be underrated. My dream is too never have to shop again, so you'd come in very handy to me.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #1922
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:

My contribution to the family it seems might end up being shopping for something for my grandma to wear. At least we know what my strengths are
You rock, you know that right?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #1923
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
And they're not to be underrated. My dream is too never have to shop again, so you'd come in very handy to me.
I would be happy to provide such a service

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #1924
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts are with you and your family Jess

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:20 AM   #1925
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks guys, it hits my family harder than me. He and I didn't have much of a relationship. From the time I was born he was disappointed I wasn't a boy, and then following me he was gifted 4 male grandchildren so I never got much of his love or attention. My dad was close to him so I feel bad for what he's going through, but as for me... I am fine. My grandfather was very old fashioned, very racist and very sexist and once I got old enough to realize the things he was saying would be offensive to people, it definitely drove another wall between us besides this whole "I'm a useless girl grandchild" thing. He went to every one of my cousins football games, wrestling matches, baseball games, and only ONE of my dance recitals/school plays/school musicals of my entire life. I was artsy rather than sporty and he didn't have an appreciation for that so he didn't come. I was the first member of that family to graduate from college... didn't attend. Did attend my male cousin graduating from the police academy. I'm not... bitter. It is what it is, but, to me he's not exactly a "grandfather" figure like my other grandfather was (who unfortunately already passed 20 years ago).

I appreciate all your thoughts and well wishes though
Being Chinese I understand perfectly. When my older sister was born, her being the third granddaughter for my grandma in less than 2 months, my grandma's response was OK. My mother obviously was very upset as my sister is her first born and she keeps telling us this story. So you think she will treat sons and daughters equally or grandsons and granddaughters. Well, my oldest brother would never do anything wrong so is his son, her grandson, in my mom's eyes Even my other brother's sons are second fiddle comparing to her eldest grandson and never mind the granddaughters.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:21 AM   #1926
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And you will do an excellent job!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:27 AM   #1927
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

A reminder to star that TC will show Rafa's match on Wednesday.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #1928
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
A reminder to star that TC will show Rafa's match on Wednesday.
Thank you dear one.

My personal and little informed opinion is that he should have opted for surgery, maybe this is because I remember Guga struggling for so long with his hip problem, and Magnus Norman from his hospital bed saying he could not go through this pain again,

Anyway! . He's playing today as well, and I know that match is being carried by tv but not sure about the us or a live stream,

Last edited by star : 02-05-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #1929
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Vamooos Rafa
Old 02-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #1930
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I was wondering why Hannah Storm was not in Australian Open this year. I was shock when I saw her on The View talking about her grill accident and suffered 1st and 2nd degree burnt to her face and hands
Old 02-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #1931
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I was wondering why Hannah Storm was not in Australian Open this year. I was shock when I saw her on The View talking about her grill accident and suffered 1st and 2nd degree burnt to her face and hands
I read about that. It was quite horrifying. You know, we've all done things in a hurry and then had a bit of a bad result that reminds us to slow down, but this was really awful. She's actually lucky it wasn't worse.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #1932
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

But the good news is that the little boy in Alabama was rescued alive and returned to his parents. So horrible for him.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #1933
country flag arm

I missed star with a Rafa avatar!

And this one, everytime I see it I think Rafa is flirting with me. I don't mind that at all.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #1934
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I missed star with a Rafa avatar!

And this one, everytime I see it I think Rafa is flirting with me. I don't mind that at all.
If you think he's being flirtatious take a look at the pic I cropped it from!

Can't attach. I will post it here and then delete.

Last edited by star : 02-05-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #1935
country flag arm

But it really looks
Closed Thread