Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 128 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 02:01 AM   #1906
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Take care you both.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 02:10 AM   #1907
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Goodnight Lee and Raquel.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:45 AM   #1908
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Some people say it's the most beautiful one. Especially the part in Portugal.

We can do as you please. As long as we do it.

One thing, the tail/tale is not as fun without photos. Can you email it again and attach the photos?

I thought it was over half an hour ago.
What? No photos? I sent with photos. I will try again
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #1909
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
What? No photos? I sent with photos. I will try again
I really laughed. Can I show my sister when she comes back? I think she would appreciate the tail/tale.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #1910
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really laughed. Can I show my sister when she comes back? I think she would appreciate the tail/tale.
Sure. Show anyone.

It was so funny that day. She had a plan, but she wasn't crazy about my watching. She first went downstairs and then jumped up on the railing and waled up the slanted ballistrade. I didn't get that on camera. Because I wasn't expecting it. I also did not get a shot of her trying to cross the snow field and turning back, It was when she sat there intensely staring that I thought she really wantd out so I showd her the other door,
Old 02-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #1911
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

She is smart and tricky.

I already have a star on the new forum. She is very nice and polite, helpful, giving me a lot of important info and some really great ideas. Plus 2nd exchange and she already told me how much older than me she is.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #1912
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Jess

Sorry about your grandpa passing! Prayers for you and your family, especially your dad!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #1913
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Oh Jess. I didn't know. I am so sorry for your loss. I know her love and your memories of him will be with you forever.

My condolences to you and your family.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #1914
country flag arm

I had no idea, vsis. There is not much to be said or done, but you should know that we're here for you. Always!
I am thinking of you and your family
Old 02-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #1915
country flag arm

Old 02-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #1916
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Jess

Sorry about your grandpa passing! Prayers for you and your family, especially your dad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh Jess. I didn't know. I am so sorry for your loss. I know her love and your memories of him will be with you forever.

My condolences to you and your family.
Quote:
I had no idea, vsis. There is not much to be said or done, but you should know that we're here for you. Always!
I am thinking of you and your family

Thanks guys, it hits my family harder than me. He and I didn't have much of a relationship. From the time I was born he was disappointed I wasn't a boy, and then following me he was gifted 4 male grandchildren so I never got much of his love or attention. My dad was close to him so I feel bad for what he's going through, but as for me... I am fine. My grandfather was very old fashioned, very racist and very sexist and once I got old enough to realize the things he was saying would be offensive to people, it definitely drove another wall between us besides this whole "I'm a useless girl grandchild" thing. He went to every one of my cousins football games, wrestling matches, baseball games, and only ONE of my dance recitals/school plays/school musicals of my entire life. I was artsy rather than sporty and he didn't have an appreciation for that so he didn't come. I was the first member of that family to graduate from college... didn't attend. Did attend my male cousin graduating from the police academy. I'm not... bitter. It is what it is, but, to me he's not exactly a "grandfather" figure like my other grandfather was (who unfortunately already passed 20 years ago).

I appreciate all your thoughts and well wishes though

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #1917
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Thanks guys, it hits my family harder than me. He and I didn't have much of a relationship. From the time I was born he was disappointed I wasn't a boy, and then following me he was gifted 4 male grandchildren so I never got much of his love or attention. My dad was close to him so I feel bad for what he's going through, but as for me... I am fine. My grandfather was very old fashioned, very racist and very sexist and once I got old enough to realize the things he was saying would be offensive to people, it definitely drove another wall between us besides this whole "I'm a useless girl grandchild" thing. He went to every one of my cousins football games, wrestling matches, baseball games, and only ONE of my dance recitals/school plays/school musicals of my entire life. I was artsy rather than sporty and he didn't have an appreciation for that so he didn't come. I was the first member of that family to graduate from college... didn't attend. Did attend my male cousin graduating from the police academy. I'm not... bitter. It is what it is, but, to me he's not exactly a "grandfather" figure like my other grandfather was (who unfortunately already passed 20 years ago).

Even if you didn't have a good relationship with him, you're now dealing with all these feelings and thoughts that have always been there, but with his death are revived. It's only normal, and you're are absolutely not being bitter!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #1918
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences Jess.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:36 AM   #1919
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

People are strange sometimes. I remember when a friend told me she did pt like her grandmother and I was absolutely shocked. Then I met her grandmother and I was eleven more shocked. She was absolutely the meanest old lady ever, I don't know what happened to make her that way but it was a big eye opener for me,

So, sorry for your dad, and sorry for your grandfather who missed out on you and apparently a lot of other lovely things in life,
Old 02-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #1920
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

My contribution to the family it seems might end up being shopping for something for my grandma to wear. At least we know what my strengths are

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread