- * Swiss Chalet * - - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #376
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: - * Swiss Chalet * -

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Eve> View Post
All 4 are fine and yours?
GL with the cold in the jumpers

GL with selling it quickly then

enjoy the smaller ones then! I'm sure you'll find some great ones! I'll be happy to visit one or 2 this summer, we have Caribana and Paleo that are not too bad

I do, from time to time........ what's up with u, how many gf's did you have and broke up with?

You can post here with the rest without me

you'll always be queen of the chalet Eva
there's a new festival at Beekse Bergen which looks cool, in june. Good chance i will go there
Say hi to JM from me
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #377
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

He says hi back

Sounds not too bad, Beekse Bergen! Let me know how it was if you go!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #378

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He says hi back

Sounds not too bad, Beekse Bergen! Let me know how it was if you go!
of course I will, the houses are already sold out so it will be a tent again...
Next week Rotterdam, hope to catch Fed again.

Happy you're still in one piece after that skiing stuff
That's too scary for me
(says the one who bungee jumped haha)
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 02-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #379
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can post here with the rest without me
Nonsense, it would be like going into a pub without a barmaid.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:59 PM   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Nonsense, it would be like going into a pub without a barmaid.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #381
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone

Soooo, we are in France for a few days and everyone's posting again? Should go to France more often

I will try to post more, maybe reach once a day (that would be a first ) Good idea Dunc! Hope to see you next week in Rotterdam

Eva, you have to stay! How's the skiing going? Say hi to JM

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
Hey everyone

Soooo, we are in France for a few days and everyone's posting again? Should go to France more often

I will try to post more, maybe reach once a day (that would be a first ) Good idea Dunc! Hope to see you next week in Rotterdam

Eva, you have to stay! How's the skiing going? Say hi to JM
How was france Fenna ?

Would be cool if we'd meet again next week but when not, there's always next time
Old 02-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #383
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
How was france Fenna ?

Would be cool if we'd meet again next week but when not, there's always next time
It was nice, great to see captain Arnaud and France won with 5-0 There was a great atmosphere and it's clear that everyone loves Arnaud being the captain. The whole fanclub was wearing bandanas and singing his name several times
Strange to not see him play though...

I hoped that Rouen would be a bit more exciting, but it was still nice.
We also spent a bit of time in Paris on the way there and on the way home, which was nice too. Both days in Paris, we met a friend for lunch, was nice to see him again and he told us that the news in France was all about Arnaud and not really about the players who actually won the thing He even thought that the players weren't really known, because they weren't mentioned as much Tsonga, Gasquet, Llodra, Benneteau and training partner Chardy, not the least of players... obviously our friend isn't a tennisfan
I'm starting to like Gasquet now, finally noticed that backhand

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
It was nice, great to see captain Arnaud and France won with 5-0 There was a great atmosphere and it's clear that everyone loves Arnaud being the captain. The whole fanclub was wearing bandanas and singing his name several times
Strange to not see him play though...

I hoped that Rouen would be a bit more exciting, but it was still nice.
We also spent a bit of time in Paris on the way there and on the way home, which was nice too. Both days in Paris, we met a friend for lunch, was nice to see him again and he told us that the news in France was all about Arnaud and not really about the players who actually won the thing He even thought that the players weren't really known, because they weren't mentioned as much Tsonga, Gasquet, Llodra, Benneteau and training partner Chardy, not the least of players... obviously our friend isn't a tennisfan
I'm starting to like Gasquet now, finally noticed that backhand

Sounds like you had fun
finally noticed that backhand right
Old 02-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #385
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Flying visit.
IN.........OUT
Old 02-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Flying visit.
IN.........OUT
no barmaid ..
Old 02-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #387
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #388
country flag Goldenoldie

Before anyone else is awake!
Showing off
Old 02-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #389
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I-m so busy with my new job that I haven't been on MTF for weeks and weeks and weeks. And on top of that I was kinda done with the forum so I won't be around often

So about JM, frankly I don't want to know the exact details about what has been said or done as I'm done with that childish bs going on on mtf

but what I know; someone put some mean thing (nationalistic?) about switzerland (??or fed?), nothing happened when it got reported as "it was a famous quote", then JM wanted to know what happened if he did the same, as he figured it wouldn't be allowed when it was him.. so he did the same with some nationalistic quote () and got a warning. Smth with Nick the Greek (?). No clue who that is.

Sjoukje agreed with JM that it was nonsense, but apparently 3 mods vs 2 said he should have another infraction, and as he still had 1 from a year ago he's out for a month or smth like that.

But who cares...

How are you Jim?
@ the JM story. At least you say he's better at letting things go. Hugs & kisses to all the cats!
Hi to all the other Chalet people!
Old 02-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #390
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do, from time to time........ what's up with u, how many gf's did you have and broke up with?
Good stuff, we don't want to lose a former Miss MTF

I've been great, I've set up my own business with a friend of mine. Because of that graduating has been put on a hold but hopefully I will graduate in April/May. At least I'm making good money now

I think I've only had 1 or 2 girlfriends since last time we really talked But yeah, I'll always remain a hunter

How is my pal JM doing? A lot of people seems to hold a grudge against him, but to me he is an awesome dude. I really enjoyed reading some answers he gave in the 'which MTF do you want to .. with' thread in which he said he would like to have a beer or party with me. Who knows maybe we can still have a big party with the cool people from MTF sometime.

How's life treating you?

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote