- * Swiss Chalet * - - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #361
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: - * Swiss Chalet * -

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Eve> View Post
I-m so busy with my new job that I haven't been on MTF for weeks and weeks and weeks. And on top of that I was kinda done with the forum so I won't be around often

So about JM, frankly I don't want to know the exact details about what has been said or done as I'm done with that childish bs going on on mtf

but what I know; someone put some mean thing (nationalistic?) about switzerland (??or fed?), nothing happened when it got reported as "it was a famous quote", then JM wanted to know what happened if he did the same, as he figured it wouldn't be allowed when it was him.. so he did the same with some nationalistic quote () and got a warning. Smth with Nick the Greek (?). No clue who that is.

Sjoukje agreed with JM that it was nonsense, but apparently 3 mods vs 2 said he should have another infraction, and as he still had 1 from a year ago he's out for a month or smth like that.

But who cares...

How are you Jim?
Ok, that makes sense. JM never knows when to let something go, bless him.
So sorry you are so grown up now you are done with that childish bs it's all part of MTF, and some of us still like to be childish . (but I for one try not to be nasty with it) I miss you from TT, but it means I'm one place higher than I deserve.
I'm fine. Came out of bankruptcy last week, but it makes little practical difference, the house will still have to be sold. With my lady friend for over 18 months now, so yeah, life's ok. Thanks for asking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #362
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you still visit sometimes.

Not that I'm around much myself. I'm currently freezing my ass off because my central heating is crap and my hot water is completely broken waiting for the plumber to fit me in for new boilers/ radiators. Here was me thinking buying a house was cheaper than renting.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #363
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Ok, that makes sense. JM never knows when to let something go, bless him.
So sorry you are so grown up now you are done with that childish bs it's all part of MTF, and some of us still like to be childish . (but I for one try not to be nasty with it) I miss you from TT, but it means I'm one place higher than I deserve.
I'm fine. Came out of bankruptcy last week, but it makes little practical difference, the house will still have to be sold. With my lady friend for over 18 months now, so yeah, life's ok. Thanks for asking.
I've never liked GM bs, nothing new there or grown up I've been on and off MTF since I registered.. As for JM, no blessings needed, wouldn't kill a fly and is better at letting things go than I am

Last year I wanted a break from TT but now I can't get back even if I wanted to I actually have to work at work.. no time for picks and following tennis really.. We also had some exciting things going on here! Buying an apartment, holidays, renovating the place, new job, picking up on skiing now. I'm not behind my pc enough to follow, or keep up with anything on any forum. I'll soon reach my 2 years of living in Switzerland!

Congrats with that!! I didn't even know you were in bankruptcy though.. I'm sorry for you your house has to be sold. But still with your lady! Great! Do you live together with her? Good luck with everything!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #364
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
I hope you still visit sometimes.

Not that I'm around much myself. I'm currently freezing my ass off because my central heating is crap and my hot water is completely broken waiting for the plumber to fit me in for new boilers/ radiators. Here was me thinking buying a house was cheaper than renting.
Ouch, must be tough! What's the temperature like over there?
Hopefully you can get it fixed soon , here they pass by the same day if you have a problem...

Sure in the end it'll be cheaper than renting even with those costs... Unless you bought yourself a castle 1329x as big as what you rented before
Old 02-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #365
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But still with your lady! Great! Do you live together with her? Good luck with everything!
No she lives an hour's drive away. I maintain my "independence" by only spending 5 or 6 days a week there on average, and come back "home" to collect the post and make sure the house is still standing. It's been a bit tedious since the New Year though. 3 weeks ago when I came back I found the house was freezing cold because the boiler had packed up, so it remminded me of my childhood before central heating was invented!
Then when I went back to her last week the one hour drive took 6 hours because of snow and ice. My engine overheated and my battery packed up. Then this week I arrived to find the main electric fuse had tripped, so I lost the contents of my freezer, fortunately not a lot as I don't do much cooking.

I suppose I'll eventually move nearer her or perhaps move in with her, but she dominates me enough already , and I think the regular breaks could be what keeps the relationship working so well.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #366
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

All signs from above you should leave your place and move in with mrs dominatrix
Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #367
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ouch, must be tough! What's the temperature like over there?
Hopefully you can get it fixed soon , here they pass by the same day if you have a problem...

Sure in the end it'll be cheaper than renting even with those costs... Unless you bought yourself a castle 1329x as big as what you rented before
it's not warm. Well I could get someone out sooner but emergency work costs a fortune and my plumber is quite competitive just very busy. There's no point paying for an emergency repair when I definitely need a new boiler, new pipework and 2 new radiators anyway. That's expensive enough lol so I'm walking round the house in lots of jumpers. At least my cats have fur lol.

How are your cats?

Could you move to a cheaper flat nearer your lady goldenoldie so you are nearer but still have independence and see how it goes?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #368
country flag Goldenoldie

Quote:

Could you move to a cheaper flat nearer your lady goldenoldie so you are nearer but still have independence and see how it goes?
I can't think about moving till the house is sold and I become homeless, because I have no money to pay rent and will need housing benefit.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #369
country flag Cloudygirl

Good luck to you it must be tough.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #370
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

chalet alive again ??

No Eva, no lowlands tickets for me this year, gonna explore some other festivals as lowlands is becoming way too big and the line up is not what it used to be the last few editions. But don't worry, i will get my fix of live shows this summer

Hi all
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #371
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Miss this thread

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #372

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Miss this thread
me too, this was my first hang out place when i came back to mtf in 2010
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 02-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #373
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

hope Eva comes to senses and post in MTF from time to time.
and also JM needs to behave.

then there's kezzie and catchie who should come back, and we need Mike as bodyguard

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Båstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #374

Quote:

then there's kezzie and catchie who should come back, and we need Mike as bodyguard
We should post at least once a day here, make the place come alive again
Old 02-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #375
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
it's not warm. Well I could get someone out sooner but emergency work costs a fortune and my plumber is quite competitive just very busy. There's no point paying for an emergency repair when I definitely need a new boiler, new pipework and 2 new radiators anyway. That's expensive enough lol so I'm walking round the house in lots of jumpers. At least my cats have fur lol.

How are your cats?

All 4 are fine and yours?
GL with the cold in the jumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
I can't think about moving till the house is sold and I become homeless, because I have no money to pay rent and will need housing benefit.
GL with selling it quickly then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
chalet alive again ??

No Eva, no lowlands tickets for me this year, gonna explore some other festivals as lowlands is becoming way too big and the line up is not what it used to be the last few editions. But don't worry, i will get my fix of live shows this summer

Hi all
enjoy the smaller ones then! I'm sure you'll find some great ones! I'll be happy to visit one or 2 this summer, we have Caribana and Paleo that are not too bad

Quote:

I do, from time to time........ what's up with u, how many gf's did you have and broke up with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
We should post at least once a day here, make the place come alive again
You can post here with the rest without me