Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 117 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #1741
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Yeah depends on which sport you grew up and so on,I was playing football for long time and going to hockey since I can remember tennis came somehow random to my life tho
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #1742
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Yeah depends on which sport you grew up and so on,I was playing football for long time and going to hockey since I can remember tennis came somehow random to my life tho
I know nothing about hockey until I moved to Canada. My first NHL match was on Halloween night. Hubby's boss had seasonal tickets and he gave us for that night. At that time, we knew NOTHING and was like a pair of idiots out there even we had the best seats in the house (about 10 rows above players' benches). The most confusing one was the icing rule. We kept thinking WHY the referee kept stopping the game and moved the puck back
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #1743
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I did not know you were going to Canada!

Soccer is like 16371 times easier.

She is providing numerous domiciliary services for the elderly from basic care to more specific stuff. Now I think I have written this in english before, so I must have talked about it here before
Worried about your diligent reading of this thread.

Yeah Baseball and football have about 3,867 rules.

I grew up playing baseball and basketball. But I never followed baseball until I started going to professional games. Baseball is like a soap opera. You have to follow a team and know the ins and outs of the team and the little details for it to be really enjoyable -- and also baseball isn't very good on TV. You need to see the whole field at once and see how the outfielders are playing the hitter etc. I don't watch football now because I'm not a fan of violence and injuries.

Basketball is the best for just pure excitement -- especially college bb. In pro basketball the season is so long the players are just taking care of their bodies until the playoffs get close. Then there is more excitement and the playoffs are the real excitement.

This is all the more reason I need to move to Portugal and especially Chaves.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #1744
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Worried about your diligent reading of this thread.
I shall be more competent in the future.

Quote:
Yeah Baseball and football have about 3,867 rules.

I grew up playing baseball and basketball. But I never followed baseball until I started going to professional games. Baseball is like a soap opera. You have to follow a team and know the ins and outs of the team and the little details for it to be really enjoyable -- and also baseball isn't very good on TV. You need to see the whole field at once and see how the outfielders are playing the hitter etc. I don't watch football now because I'm not a fan of violence and injuries.

Basketball is the best for just pure excitement -- especially college bb. In pro basketball the season is so long the players are just taking care of their bodies until the playoffs get close. Then there is more excitement and the playoffs are the real excitement.
I give soccer one thing: it's easy to understand. all you have to do is score a goal, which gives you A (ONE) point. It's really good for dummies.

Tennis is actually really difficult too, if you think about it. I remember being 13 and hating tennis, I would go to Coimbra during my holiday breaks, and gradpa would be watching tennis (he is a Rafa tard...) and I would get mad at him, becaue I had to put up with a sport where the score goes from 15 to 30 to 40 just cause...

But garndfather, mostly watches football and snooker. Watches less tennis now, he started watching less after Nole showed up (2008), ironically But he says the most amazing sport in the world, the most exciting is most definitively Basketball, especially NBA and american leagues with all that stuff I don't know of exchanging and buying players and stuff like that.

Quote:
This is all the more reason I need to move to Portugal and especially Chaves.
I knew you would say that
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #1745
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening everybody, how are you all doing?

Also Nole won (late, I know, but still)

I´ve got to agree with those who do not understand American football, like Dom said the play gets broken up too often for my taste. Still, I might watch the Superbowl. Who should I root for?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #1746
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

I´ve got to agree with those who do not understand American football, like Dom said the play gets broken up too often for my taste. Still, I might watch the Superbowl. Who should I root for?
It's more amazing when your namesake won
Old 02-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #1747
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

Everyone on my facebook feed is rooting for 39ers. The number team. I have no idea why, though
Old 02-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #1748
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

49ers Raquel dear Typical East vs West and of course 49ers!!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #1749
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does anyone want to watch a movie
Suggestion?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #1750
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
49ers Raquel dear Typical East vs West and of course 49ers!!!!
I knew it ended in 9.

But why are all my portuguese friends supporting 49ers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Suggestion?
I know just the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5VZKWcgw6c Trollicki will want ot watch me thinks.

But I don't know where to watch it. George
Old 02-03-2013, 10:42 PM   #1751
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I found my second favorite forum. I mean third after mytractorforum.com

this: http://www.caminodesantiago.me/board/
You legend

Quote:
It's more amazing when your namesake won
Namesake

49´ers it is then.

Seems like a good choice for a movie to me, you guys.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #1752
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

No idea but 49ers is down a touch down in less than 2 minutes
Old 02-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #1753
country flag arm

It would be disrespectful to watch a movie during superbowl, though.

Nah

Who is going to sing this time?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #1754
country flag arm

Quote:
No idea but 49ers is down a touch down in less than 2 minutes
See, if you were to start writing Chinese, I would probably understand it better than what you just said...
Old 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #1755
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
See, if you were to start writing Chinese, I would probably understand it better than what you just said...
7-0 Baltimore Ravens.
Closed Thread