Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3) - Page 116 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #1726
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Well, I doubt I would manage sleeping on an air mattress for long. My old bones would not agree. That would be real desperate for me.
I have a wonderful air mattress that I slept on when my brother an s-I-l came to iw. Only thing you should know is that this condo is pretty much one big room. You have to put up with me and my granny ways. But fridge and stove so is handy for packing lunch. Also laundry.

But yes you have to come and also I have tickets
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #1727
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Also Raquel didn't answer my question.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #1728
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see a question? Before the bunny?

Please star, remember to eat when you're with Lee. Don't adopt her non existent eating habits ()
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #1729
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I've been meaning to ask Raquel if she did indeed wake up to talk to Uni and how it went. But whe I think about it, I'm never on line, so now I have.
Oh I totally missed the post! Sorry!

I did wake up but not with the alarm because I had set it for the next week. But it was Ana's dad surgery (went as good as it possibly could, things ae looking really good), so I woke up nervous thinking about him and called Uni.

If I can't go to Vilnius, where do you think I should apply? In Europe.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #1730
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

You've wanted to check out Norway.

You have friends in Germany.

France for the food.

Austria just because of the beauty and the history.

Czech rep. And Slovakia.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #1731
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Also I think I saw the company on your Facebook.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #1732
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Everyone need to check out the pic Ivelina post in funny fotos thread in GM.

I go for the hot nerd look.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #1733
country flag arm

Quote:
You've wanted to check out Norway.

You have friends in Germany.

France for the food.

Austria just because of the beauty and the history.

Czech rep. And Slovakia.
Norway too expensive, can't live there for 3 months. If it were about food, for my taste, I would have to go to Italy.

Austria But it would probably be in German teach me?

Quote:
Also I think I saw the company on your Facebook.
And you understood?
Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #1734
country flag arm

everyone watching Superbowl?
Old 02-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #1735
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I cant understand american football
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #1736
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I don't see a question? Before the bunny?

Please star, remember to eat when you're with Lee. Don't adopt her non existent eating habits ()
Perfect time for me to lose weight. Now that's an incentive as I need to get rid about 10 lbs and my muffin top before heading back to Canada.

Quote:
I have a wonderful air mattress that I slept on when my brother an s-I-l came to iw. Only thing you should know is that this condo is pretty much one big room. You have to put up with me and my granny ways. But fridge and stove so is handy for packing lunch. Also laundry.

But yes you have to come and also I have tickets
I will determine after my trip back to Canada by the end of this month. I feel bad leaving hubby and Jr. behind so many times already although hubby encourages me to go. He's such a sweet heart

Quote:
I go for the hot nerd look.
NID!!!!

Quote:
everyone watching Superbowl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I cant understand american football
Superbowl is about 2 hours away.

Dom, it's much simply than football/soccer, IMHO.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #1737
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Its boring IMO.With all stoppages in play I really never got into american sports-basketball,baseball,american football
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #1738
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Norway too expensive, can't live there for 3 months. If it were about food, for my taste, I would have to go to Italy.

Austria But it would probably be in German teach me?

And you understood?
I looked it up but don't remember. Let me look again and see
Old 02-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #1739
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Its boring IMO.With all stoppages in play I really never got into american sports-basketball,baseball,american football
Well, I like basketball when I was young (very young) I played for my school in my junior high days and for fun in college. Baseball is one thing I never got into. I had more fun with Canadian Football (same as US but slightly different rule).
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #1740
country flag arm

Quote:
Perfect time for me to lose weight. Now that's an incentive as I need to get rid about 10 lbs and my muffin top before heading back to Canada.

I will determine after my trip back to Canada by the end of this month. I feel bad leaving hubby and Jr. behind so many times already although hubby encourages me to go. He's such a sweet heart

NID!!!!

Superbowl is about 2 hours away.

Dom, it's much simply than football/soccer, IMHO.
I did not know you were going to Canada!

Soccer is like 16371 times easier.

Quote:
I looked it up but don't remember. Let me look again and see
She is providing numerous domiciliary services for the elderly from basic care to more specific stuff. Now I think I have written this in english before, so I must have talked about it here before
Closed Thread