Food thread - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #421
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post

The chivito great street food and makes you strong.
A monstrous sandwich, a huge portion of fries and a large bottle of beer for a ridiculously cheap price. Great stuff.

Uruguay definitely has the most meat-centric cuisine out of all the countries I've been to. Not even Argentina compares to it.

Anthony Bourdain who has travelled all over the world and sampled so many cuisines said the same thing. I wonder how vegetarians survive there. Visiting a parilla in a Montevideo market place is also a uniquely meaty culinary experience.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #422
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Too good a thread not to bump.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #423
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

I've just had my sixth meal of the day and it was cottage cheese with tbsp of wild strawberry jam.

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #424
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
I've just had my sixth meal of the day and it was cottage cheese with tbsp of wild strawberry jam.

Ahhh. Are you Single?

Edit Also on Topic

pic hosting

Pesto Marinated, Steak Sandwhich, with a touch of aged Feta.

upload

French Cheeses, Whole Grain Crackers and Wine, Mind you I was sitting by a nice fire

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 AM   #425
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

^What does my single status have to do with my eating habits?
On topic:Turkey ham wrapped in a pita bread right now

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #426
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Been working on my cooking skills these past few weeks

Pancit (filipino noodles), two different desserts, and a random pic of mutant coconut on NYE.

Nutella Brownies, Nutella cookies and Nutella-Free Stir Fry

Parmesean crusted chicken tenders

Chicken Alfredo

I like to call this the unholy union. The best worst invention ever. I need to move to the midwest to sell this. It's a cookie dough truffle wrapped in sugar cookie dough and deep fried. I only made one and I'm fairly sure I got diabetes from it. I made it because I was trying to figure out what to do with cookie dough and an oven that wasn't working.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #427
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Bacon and egg sandwich. Yeah, it was delicious.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #428
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post

I like to call this the unholy union. The best worst invention ever. I need to move to the midwest to sell this. It's a cookie dough truffle wrapped in sugar cookie dough and deep fried. I only made one and I'm fairly sure I got diabetes from it. I made it because I was trying to figure out what to do with cookie dough and an oven that wasn't working.
I need to eat this. And the Nutella brownie and cookie.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #429
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I used to eat porridge all the time when I was a little boy, and I loved it so much.

These days I don't really like it, but just this last month I've started to eat it again on a regular basis because it's healthy…
Old 01-28-2013, 05:44 AM   #430
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

theMEESH I approve of Stir Fry Cooking

Being that I am a Wok Chef at an Asian Restaurant.

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:32 AM   #431
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
theMEESH I approve of Stir Fry Cooking

Being that I am a Wok Chef at an Asian Restaurant.
COOL! I'm asian, so I approve of stir fry cooking as well I need to go to chinatown to buy a new wok though. Ours has seen better days.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #432
country flag The Prince

The place that I'm staying at in Brussels does the most unbelievable buffet that is all inclusive.

They do some awesome frites, absolutely perfect and they're so more-ish. I think I got about four platefuls in total, which I felt very guilty about.

The other stuff is good. I tried the chicken topped with an interesting apple sauce. I didn't have much in the way of fruit or veg, so that will have to change throughout the duration of my stay.

I look forward to the breakfast tomorrow.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #433
country flag Kowchi

Tonights special, courtesy of Chef Kowchi: Vegetable Lo Mein and Shaking Beef.

Bon Appetite!

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Old 01-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #434
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
The place that I'm staying at in Brussels does the most unbelievable buffet that is all inclusive.

They do some awesome frites, absolutely perfect and they're so more-ish. I think I got about four platefuls in total, which I felt very guilty about.

The other stuff is good. I tried the chicken topped with an interesting apple sauce. I didn't have much in the way of fruit or veg, so that will have to change throughout the duration of my stay.

I look forward to the breakfast tomorrow.
As long as you are there, go for the frites, the chocolate, the waffles from Liege and the beer (Westmalle and Duvel are quality for instance, Lambiek is equisite but difficult to get your hands on). You can´t go wrong with that.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #435
country flag The Highlander
Banned!

The Highlander is on a distinguished road

Malaysian parotas = delicious , but unhealthy
The Highlander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote