~*Frank Dancevic Appreciation Thread*~ (And everyone else we love who isn't Novak) - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #361
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Frank Dancevic Appreciation Thread*~ (And everyone else we love who isn't Novak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Frank!

As much as I like Simon, I love you more. So go for it.
Same here. And with Simon's current form, Frank has his chance.

Go Frank Go!!!!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #362
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Frank Dancevic Appreciation Thread*~ (And everyone else we love who isn't Novak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Same here. And with Simon's current form, Frank has his chance.

Go Frank Go!!!!
He does! Plus he is playing in his home country, and he always does well in Rogers Cup
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #363
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pulling for Simon.

I like Simon.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #364
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

We like Simon too.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #365
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Frank

Haven't hold serve so far. 1-6 0-3
Old 08-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #366
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

1-6 2-6

Frank was not playing well and Gillou destroyed him in every departments.

Glad that Simon finally plays well.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #367
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Frank

I fell asleep on the sofa waiting for the match, my mom sent me to bed but I do not remember going from the sofa to bed.

Am happy for Simon, but Frank
Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #368
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

Frank lost in 1R of USO qualifying today.
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #369
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I was totally p***ed following SB. And I kept thinking "Is he injured?"
Old 12-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #370
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

From James LaRosa of TC's Twitter:

More back surgery, this time for Frank Dancevic, who's out til at least March. We sure this is such a healthy sport?
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #371
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisita View Post
From James LaRosa of TC's Twitter:

More back surgery, this time for Frank Dancevic, who's out til at least March. We sure this is such a healthy sport?
Dancevic hopes to get back on track

Frank Dancevic hopes the surgery he had on a herniated disc in his back on Tuesday in Toronto will help get his career back on track.

Currently the top Canadian with an ATP ranking of No. 143, Dancevic says he has been bothered by the back problem for “a couple of years.” It really flared up in during the second set of a straight-sets loss to Steve Darcis of Belgium in the first round of Wimbledon in June.

His last event was the qualifying for the U.S. Open at the end of August.

He will be unable to play tennis for another eight weeks and is aiming to get back on the tour by either the Indian Wells or Miami Masters 100 events in March.

“I’m going to do a lot of rehab, a lot of strengthening and try to get that area strong,” he said. “Because, now that I’ve had surgery on that one disc, my other ones are going to be put under a lot more pressure.”

Dancevic, 25, will be eligible for an injury-protected ranking when he returns. That works on the basis of him being out of the game for six months and is calculated using the average of his ranking over the first three months of his inactivity. He figures his protected ranking will be about No. 125, which unfortunately is about 20 points below what is needed for direct entry into Grand Slam events.

At the moment, the 367 points that make up his ranking are based predominantly on two results – the 162 points he earned for reaching the final of the Eastbourne grass-court tournament before Wimbledon last June, and the 90 points he received for making the semi-finals of the now-defunct Indianapolis event on hard courts in July.

He has the opportunity, with a possible return in March, to build up some points before having to ‘defend’ the bulk of his results coming from Eastbourne and Indianapolis.

Dancevic reached a career-high No. 65 in September 2007. He has one of the more skilful and all-round games on the tour and it would be nice if he were soon able to get back playing at his best level.

Didn't know he hadn't played for such a long time.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #372
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

More than 3 years no post in this thread

Ajde Dancy!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #373
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
More than 3 years no post in this thread

Ajde Dancy!
The Alex Filip thread should be merged here
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #374
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The Alex Filip thread should be merged here
They don't have "vic" at the end of their last names
Old 02-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #375
country flag arm

Frank I haven't watched him lay in ages. He used to be my second favorite player.