Livescores (November 2013) - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #1501
country flag Nycsportzfan

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Livescores (January 2013)

Absoulutley impossible for Errani to win 2straight points on here serve.. Simply impossible.. She is the worst server i've seen in 2yrs of watching tennis...
Nycsportzfan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #1502
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycsportzfan View Post
Ya but do any of em win? Goffin? Kohlschreiber might lose, Cilic might lose, Safarova(didn't bet on) lost, Errani's gonna lose..etc I mean, holy shit...
Actually they are all likely to win. Errani is a coin-flip at this point to me, as is Goffin.

You really should only bet on favorites when the odds are too long. I find this to be the case with Bartoli tonight, but I rarely bet favorites otherwise. It's too risky generally, in my opinion.

Did you think the odds on your favorite bets were any value (read: Was the chance of them winning higher than the odds suggested, in your belief)?
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #1503

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts

haha, Goffin the great has choked away offically..lol What a fucking loser! Seriously, hes a fucking loser! I hope he knows it 2! Fucking loser!
Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #1504
country flag Drew K

Drew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond repute

Yea marin
Drew K is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #1505

Goffin is such a talentless goat! Seriously, how in the world do u look in the mirror when u can't break fucking Viktor Troicki on Clay in ur own place 3straight sets and lose when ur up 2-0 in sets? What a fucking clown!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post
Actually they are all likely to win. Errani is a coin-flip at this point to me, as is Goffin.

You really should only bet on favorites when the odds are too long. I find this to be the case with Bartoli tonight, but I rarely bet favorites otherwise. It's too risky generally, in my opinion.

Did you think the odds on your favorite bets were any value (read: Was the chance of them winning higher than the odds suggested, in your belief)?
With Errani, i figured she was sick of being talked shit about as being pathetic on surfaces outside of clay, and tis a opponet who also sucks at serve, adn with Goffin, i thought being hes such a up and comer(sarcasm) and being in belgium going against a avg player in troicki, he could pull it off.. Obviously i was dead wrong.. It had nothing to do with value, just how i thought was gonna win.. I take underdogs sometimes, but have worse luck doing that...
Old 02-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #1507

Kohlschreiber i guess was another bad value, ey? Guy can't take care of Carlos Berlocq who sucks...
Old 02-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #1508

So the number 8 tennis player in the world isn't value against carla suarez navvaro? Kohlschreiber isn't good value against a bum like Belocq? Errani simply shouldlen't be in the top 10 if this is here best on another surface, and Kohlschrieber is a head case anyways...
Old 02-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #1509

Kohlschreiber just got broke to Love..lol How is that possible aginst Carlos Berlocq???lol Mad Funny!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #1510

Never again will i bet on Errani or Kohlschreiber.. Its like Dumb and Dumber or Talentless and Talentlesser..lol There really a couple pathetic players to be ranked as high as they are.. Its alittle ridiculous...

Errani seriously simply 10000pct can't score 2points in a row on her serve.. Its absoulutley impossible for er.. The fact she made it to the French OPen finals 100pct makes me not want to ever bet Womans tennis again.. This is pathetic tennis from a player i know i could beat no problem.. Kohlschriebers just a pussy at heart.. U can tell hes a fairy dork type..
Old 02-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #1511

A ball machine coulden't serve up balls easier then Errani actually hits balls back on defense and serves.. Shes pathetic...
Old 02-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #1512

Suarez Navarro is 100pct better then Sara Errani.. Why is Errani ranked 8th? It makes no sense...
Old 02-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #1513

Errani magically only broke Suarez Navarro one time in that 3rd set..lol Tennis is fucked up! I'm never betting on this shoddy gutless sport again.. Errani , Kohlschreiber, and Errani all lose when starting up a set or 2sets against people like Suarez Navarro Berlocq and Troicki.. Tennis is a joke!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #1514

Go take a fat cock up ur dike ass Errani! U fucking Scumbag! Ur skills are fucking childlike and ur a talentless scumbag!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #1515
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With Errani, i figured she was sick of being talked shit about as being pathetic on surfaces outside of clay, and tis a opponet who also sucks at serve, adn with Goffin, i thought being hes such a up and comer(sarcasm) and being in belgium going against a avg player in troicki, he could pull it off.. Obviously i was dead wrong.. It had nothing to do with value, just how i thought was gonna win.. I take underdogs sometimes, but have worse luck doing that...
Like I already said, I agree Errani was value after the massive odds shift.

You don't seem to get it though: Would you have taken Goffin @ 1.01 simply because you thought he was going to win? Likely not.

Of course you have "worse luck" taking underdogs. You can't expect someone with high odds to win as often as a favorite.

Quote:
Kohlschreiber i guess was another bad value, ey? Guy can't take care of Carlos Berlocq who sucks...
Actually I think the odds were quite right in this case. There's nothing to say I'm more right than you are, however.
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread